Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do women want?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
It's because being too nice/affectionate is "boring" so what are we supposed to do :(

Women have evolved to become used to being treated bad and find if a man is too nice, it just freaks them out cos they're not used to it!

Rubbish. You will find most women will orientate towards a man who treats them in a similar way to how their Dad treated their Mum.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yorkie said:
Rubbish. You will find most women will orientate towards a man who treats them in a similar way to how their Dad treated their Mum.

I have to disagree to a certain extent. Not from experience myself, but so many of my female friends are going out with men that are so clearly not treating them well. The only girl I know who was going out with another mate of mine (absolute top bloke) has just split up with him. He was giving her everything, but "wasn't making her happy". Simply cannot win, unless you don't even try - then it's easy.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think what has clearly been established here is that different women want different things - That pic for example, some women said he was nice, others said no.

Some women like bastards, some like nice guys, some like rich men, others down to earth. Some like long hair, some short hair - you get the idea, need I go on ?

Anyway, I hate all this bullshit about what you SHOULD do for a girl on valentines day and anniversaries. For f*** sake girls, us men like presents and treats too, valentines day is for both sexes.

:angry: :angry:

Right, I will shut up now.

Stumpy Tim

Safeway said:
I'm not the best looking bloke in the world and I don't have a lot of money. But I am fantastic in bed. Give a woman exactly what she wants in the sack and the rest is a doddle, honestly. :thumbsup:

(unfortunately for me it's getting them in there in the first place)

I am the best-looking bloke in the world, do have some money, and I'm also great in the sack. My girlfriend is a lucky lady

:D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
DTES said:
Simply cannot win, unless you don't even try - then it's easy.
Oh thanks. Last resort then am I ?

Five across the eyes. Its the only language they understand. ;)

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Gary Nelson said:
this was circulated to me this morning-honest!!HOW TO IMPRESS ANY WOMAN

When you intentionally try to impress a woman,
you send the following messages on a "subtle" level:

1) I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I
will try to "impress" you instead.

2) I'm not comfortable enough around women to just
act normal.

3) I don't have a lot of experience with attractive
women.

4) I'm insecure.

5) I don't know how to make women feel comfortable
with me.

People who feel that, feel that, and cant just stop and act normally..if they could they would. Its not something you can turn on and off. Get to know them first and you will feel more comfotable and at ease, your real personality will come through then and not a moment before. Confedance is major factor which most people lack..

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think the most important thing in a man is a sense of humour and an ability not to take himself too seriously. I grew up with brothers so I have never found men to be that much of a problem to chat to. Women like men to make them feel special and that is nothing to do with presents or money. Anyone who is too keen can be offputting so its best to try to be a bit cool and laid back.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Its seems a lot of men are clingy these days and lack humor and the will to listen and make them laugh ha ha ha.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
You lads have my sympathy you rearly do:lolol:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
It must be very difficult loving someone so much, Berkshire Seagull, especially when it is yourself.:lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Spicy said:
I think the most important thing in a man is a sense of humour and an ability not to take himself too seriously. I grew up with brothers so I have never found men to be that much of a problem to chat to. Women like men to make them feel special and that is nothing to do with presents or money. Anyone who is too keen can be offputting so its best to try to be a bit cool and laid back.

Here comes the problem and no win situation !! Women like to be treated special, yet too much attention and warmth is off putting. Where is the line ??

many women say they want to feel special but then actually moan and say that a man can be 'too nice' !

'too nice' - WTF is that all about

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Spicy said:
It must be very difficult loving someone so much, Berkshire Seagull, especially when it is yourself.:lolol:
Not true and far from it as if you was to ever talk to my bird she may confess what a lovely sweet man i am and ruin my image.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Wilko said:
Here comes the problem and no win situation !! Women like to be treated special, yet too much attention and warmth is off putting. Where is the line ??

many women say they want to feel special but then actually moan and say that a man can be 'too nice' !

'too nice' - WTF is that all about
Treat them well,but wait til they get physical and wham bam.
Don't show signs of wanting to get serious and don't touch her if possible until you get the sign.:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here