Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do we give our Chairman

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As appreciative as i am, he's not the messiah. I am sure he'll be happy enough to see the Albion do well and not a have a series of ridiculous songs and shrines written and built in his name. No one likes a bumsucker and i like to imagine Bloom is a regular enough guy to not enjoy their company or gifts too much either.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
NO

In five words

'MASSIVE SUPPORT TO THE TEAM'

particularly at matches.

I agree to a fashion but wtf do you get someone who has everything. I think Tony will be grinning like a Cheshire cat when the Amex is rocking on Sat, a money can buy moment. Fair play Tony, prepared to put money into our club that his Family have a long association with.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
As appreciative as i am, he's not the messiah. I am sure he'll be happy enough to see the Albion do well and not a have a series of ridiculous songs and shrines written and built in his name. No one likes a bumsucker and i like to imagine Bloom is a regular enough guy to not enjoy their company or gifts too much either.

Hence the opening line in my op-I am sure he is happy just to see us all happy-but what could we do in return.

that said,it could do wonders for the museum,aid charity,and give fans a chance to contribute-it's only an idea,many people would like to say thank you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hence the opening line in my op-I am sure he is happy just to see us all happy-but what could we do in return.

that said,it could do wonders for the museum,aid charity,and give fans a chance to contribute-it's only an idea,many people would like to say thank you.

This was in the Argus recently:

Respite extension opens From The Argus

Maybe we could collect a one-off donation (seperate and distinct from the REMF) to help the children's respite centre in whatever way they saw fit?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This was in the Argus recently:

Respite extension opens From The Argus

Maybe we could collect a one-off donation (seperate and distinct from the REMF) to help the children's respite centre in whatever way they saw fit?

As an act of thanks and gratitude for the person that has it all according to some it would be ideal...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Just fill the ground every game & let's have a whole load of positive fecking noise coming from ALL the stands. If TB isn't chuffed by that, then he ain't the person I think he is.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Toneee Bloooooom
Oh Toneee Bloo oo oo oom
He may be five foot nought
But this stadium he bought

Ohhhh Toneee Bloooooom
Toneee Bl oo oo oom

We`re Brighton
We`re Barmy
Tony Blooms Blue and white army (keep repeating)

super ads

Jul 14, 2009
one of my customers is involved with the museum. I could ask him about the book signing thing????

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'd really like to contribute to something just to say thank you. I mean TB has spent over £90 million of his own money making us all happy when he most certainly didn't have to put a penny in, surely the least we can do is say thank you and if there's some way a charity can benefit through that then that would be great and I would be willing to contribute.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I'd really like to contribute to something just to say thank you. I mean TB has spent over £90 million of his own money making us all happy when he most certainly didn't have to put a penny in, surely the least we can do is say thank you and if there's some way a charity can benefit through that then that would be great and I would be willing to contribute.

Tony is and always will be a legend for his generosity and support for the Albion. But we need to be clear about what he has done, this is not a £90m gift, it is a huge interest free loan for a defined period, which the club has to aim to repay from its normal operating surplus. Let us not lose sight that each year in the club accounts there will be an entry called 'loan repayment'.

But yes, we are so fortunate to have TB at our club.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

Breath of fresh air. Thank you Meade's ball.

Now our Tone loves His running,I know this cos I sponsored Him in the Brighton marathon,so why don't we collectively nominate Him to be the Olympic torch bearer when it passes through Brighton?
Song,
Tony Bloom,Tony Bloom,Tony,Tony Bloom,
He's got two pair but We don't care,
Tony Tony Bloom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here