Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what do people think of hinshelwood?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I would like to congratulate Hinch on coming back from a number of serious injurys that would have stopped many people from ever playing football again.

It must have taken a great amount of motivation and focus to come back. Proir to his injury he was my player of the season and looked really comfortable in the Championship.

If his goal starts another run and gets us away from relegation it worth every penny of investment.

In my mind he has been rushed back too early and we have not seen the best of him yet.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Quality defender and bloody nice bloke.

Will take him a while to get back to how he was before the injuries, but if he stays free of any further injuries I am convinced he will be one of our very best players.

Oh and Tony Towner was one of my heroes - superb winger with great pace.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I was really pleased to see that he scored today after all he's been through. A fit AH is a real asset to our club.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Top class. We have to hope his injury problems are behind us. No coincidence that his return heralded four goals against in five games (one of which he scored!)

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Thrilled that he put all the injuries behind him today with the equalizer. It's a very positive and exciting thing to have back after such a long time, and I really hope he keeps up the good form.

Well done Hinsh :clap:

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
arrrr hinsh! not as good as his dad but close to his uncle nice to see the palace connection at bha

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Grown in confidence, since he returned from his loan stint at Lewes. He did have a dodgy spell when he did that dodgy back pass against Colchester. But ever since then he has been superb, hasn't put a foot wrong since.

Is this the: how many times can I use the same words in the space of 3 sentences competition?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He's a few inches too short to be a quality centre back. Maybe RB would be a better position for him.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
What about Tony Towner?

Too long ago? Then, I would say Virgs and Hammond are, at least, on a par.

Don't agree? How about Gareth Barry?

Agreed, not too many reach their potential but the Youth system doesn't do too badly.

Mr Spearritt, as an aside, take a look at the '40 years ago today' thread, it may interest you.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cant fault the guy for guts n determination as previously mentioned a lot of players would have called it a day by now what with the injuries he has had,also its nice to see the club stuck by him and he is well worth a new contract.

jaylondon22

Jan 5, 2009
I think he is a good player but neeeds a good three months of games to get back to his best. His only real problem is that he is a little short for a centre back. At the game against Leeds he was dwarfed by the centre forward who looked to target him at corners.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here