Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do fans do when they are normally peeved at the board.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They go and show It. Countless times have fans had to resort to showing the board of being discontent at games they go to by holding banners and so forth. But what do we do? Sit there with our Rose Tinted Specs believing everything we get told, that everything Is alright at the club. It's not, Even a blind person can see that from a mile away. Look I know this Is going to draw alot of heat but at the end of the day people need to take these specs off and see things as they are not how they want things to seem. Either way. Going to logoff now. Need another brew before I wet the bed tonight. Adios.

AsK EnRESt mayBE hE CAn ArRangE a Ars ProtEst WiTH faT HiLDa

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
They go and show It. Countless times have fans had to resort to showing the board of being discontent at games they go to by holding banners and so forth. But what do we do? Sit there with our Rose Tinted Specs believing everything we get told, that everything Is alright at the club. It's not, Even a blind person can see that from a mile away. Look I know this Is going to draw alot of heat but at the end of the day people need to take these specs off and see things as they are not how they want things to seem. Either way. Going to logoff now. Need another brew before I wet the bed tonight. Adios.

Why you here then? Go and march to the AMEX and have a proper moan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here