Votes: 5 6.3%
  • La Liga

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I voted for La Liga, because we deserve to be in whatever division we are in! We were good enough to come up, we are good enough to stay up, we just need to get a grip on the minor problems that are stopping us from hanging on to a lead or from finishing teams off when we are outplaying them.

We still need the defender, and we need to work out why the strikers are not, well, striking.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
As a club, by virtue of our huge and vocal travelling support I would definitely say the Premiership.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'd say currently Legue one due to Withdean and i suspect a fair few teams in leage one could give us a right good hammering, but currently we are in the championship because we have fought to be there for how much longer i'm not so sure though.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
We deserve to be in the Championship. We didn't cheat to get here. The Manager, team and board have worked hard to achieve this.
Whether we deserve to stay in this division, well after 46 games if we're in the bottom three, then no.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Uncle Buck said:
As NSC seems to market itself as the voice of all Brighton fans, you decide.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Being a simple soul,I voted for the division we are currently in,because currently that's where we deserve to be.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Voroshilov said:
We deserve to be in the Championship. We didn't cheat to get here. The Manager, team and board have worked hard to achieve this.
Whether we deserve to stay in this division, well after 46 games if we're in the bottom three, then no.

What he said.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Our rightful and spiritual home has always been the second tier of English football whether it's called the second division, the first division, the Championship. Apart from the occasional flirtation we don't really belong any higher and certainly don't belong any lower.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Cheeky Monkey said:
Our rightful and spiritual home has always been the second tier of English football

I wonder how many years since say, 1960, we have been in our rightful and spiritual home or above. For most of that time I suspect we have been in the divisions below.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
We deserve to be in a newly formed European Super League as to be honest according to some we are simply the best and why would AC/Inter Milan not want to come to the Withdean. San Siro has nothing on the Withdean, well it doesn't have a hammer net.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
As a club, by virtue of our huge and vocal travelling support I would definitely say the Premiership.
Huge vocal away support, piddly laughably small home gates.

Charlton in reverse, if you will.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Every single team in the entire League is exactly where it should be. "Deserves" doesn't come into it.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Easy 10 said:
Every single team in the entire League is exactly where it should be. "Deserves" doesn't come into it.

Well said:lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Easy 10 said:
Thank you.
Here endeth the thread :lolol: ;)

I would like the thread re-opened for my review.

I think we are in the division we are in cos that's where we ended up after previous season's endeavours.

Now please slam that door shut!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here