Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you have for dinner tonight?

Sep 1, 2010
No not a pro chef!

The creamy mountain is sour cream and chive, underneath is tomato, red onion, lettuce and fresh ground beef in a seeded bap. Chips were a little overdone as i was concentrating on my masterpiece. :D

Looks the Biz. I only had Vege Lasagne and garlic bread.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Just got in from work so take-away! thinking chinese at the moment, but have to persuade small person to bed first...

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
A half and half Dominos pizza. Half Meateor, half Bacon Double Cheeseburger

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Acker79, John bumlick. Thanks think I understand (old git me) will try it out

You can also add pictures from your computer. To do that hit 'go advanced' > (scroll down) 'manage attachments' > 'add file' (top right of new box) > > select file' > locate file on your computer select it > 'upload files' > 'insert inline' > 'done' > 'post reply'

Attachments

• Falmer (1).JPG
    Falmer (1).JPG
    170.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
can't make it to Selhurst tonight so it's a comforting Prawn, pea and mint risotto, home made with loads of white wine. Bit of a pain as you have to stand around stirring it for a while but ok doing the crossword, listening to transfer deadline stuff on the radio and downing a decent bottle of red.

Don't normally do such poncey stuff but fancied a change to the usual round of lasagne, spag bol, chilli, thai chicken curry, casserole and dumplings, chops or the full roasts. I guess it should really have been raw meat to get me really in the mood for tonights match and any positive news in the transfer deadline. Seagulls!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Fajitas washed down with Calsberg....

If Carlsberg did quality nights it would involve Brighton, Fajitas and beer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here