Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you have for dinner tonight?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I enjoyed this, mmmmm!!

Can't beat a homemade burger and chips. :)

Attachments

• P1010784.JPG
    P1010784.JPG
    666.2 KB · Views: 53

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Madras curry and Im expecting it to make another appearance during the game when we score and win

I enjoyed this, mmmmm!!

Can't beat a homemade burger and chips. :)

Chips look a bit burnt to me. I had spaghetti bolognese, home made. If I had known about this thread I may have taken a picture of it.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Are you chef at La Tasca? :lol: :lol: Burger looks superb, what on earth is that MOUNTAIN of white stuff...........Mayo?

No not a pro chef!

The creamy mountain is sour cream and chive, underneath is tomato, red onion, lettuce and fresh ground beef in a seeded bap. Chips were a little overdone as i was concentrating on my masterpiece. :D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No not a pro chef!

The creamy mountain is sour cream and chive, underneath is tomato, red onion, lettuce and fresh ground beef in a seeded bap. Chips were a little overdone as i was concentrating on my masterpiece. :D

I was gonna say something about the chips but thought they might have been sweet potato chips in shadow.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
how do you post pictures and you tube vids. Anyone help please

Two ways.

1) Click the vidoe icon in the reply box toolbar and post the url in and it'll sort it automatically.

2) if the url is:
http://youtu.be/djV11Xbc914 (click the share box under the video)

You take everything after the / and put inside the youtube mark up [yt][/yt]

So in this case:

[yt]djV11Xbc914[/yt] gives you: (type it as it appears, I've fiddled with the mark ups to stop them working here)

[yt]djV11Xbc914[/yt]

If the link has the embedding bit on the end, simply delete everything from the & onwards. (if you use the url from the address bar it's everything after the '=')

For pictures put the entire picture url (the image itself, not the page it's on) in [img]pictureurl[/img], or click the picture icon just above the reply box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here