Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what did you do this weekend?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Decided AGAINST the trek to Reading at the last minute and was rewarded with a nice day out at the golf club, some rather splendid Bacon rolls whilst watching the Cricket followed by a very enjoyable 18 holes with the boys under my handicap and £40 in my back pocket for a change.

Followed up by a few hours in the company of Jeff Stelling and then Wimbledon Dogs at night where we all got rather drunk.

Sunday I had to work, but hey ho got FOUR weeks off starting this Friday, the JOYS of being self employed
:clap:

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Went to Munich with the missus for the weekend to see the Christmas market. They really know how to do a traditional Christmas there.

Highlight had to be going to the Hofbrauhaus beer hall yesterday lunchtime drinking 1 litre steins and doing shots with the locals (the Bavarians are actually very funny and quite un-German). Got to 3 o'clock and remembered not only that we had to go to the airport but that I also had to drive back from Gatwick! :ohmy:

Definitely worth a trip.

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Golf on Friday, pub on Saturday then a take away and a movie, then the Xfm winter wonderland last night, saw Hard Fi, Maximo Park, Kaiser Chiefs, Kooks, Editors, Magnet and Dead 60s, got drunk, came home. Pretty good weekend, and got rid of loads of money which is always nice.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
friday, went into worthing town, got drunk, got in at 4am, woke up saturday at about 1pm, watched soccer saturday etc etc, then went out saturday night, got hammered again, and nearly got caught in a rather embarrasing situation with my friends ex, then yesterday big chill out and slight detox, as well as washing the car, for some reason i kept watching crimefighters and other cool shows on Bravo last night, got to bed at 1:30am.

Got up today at about 12:30, and now just about to go for a shower, oh and im out tonight, gotta love taking holiday off work over xmas :p

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Went to the football on Saturday, made a 12 hour round trip with my two oldest children and my sons friend to watch us lose. Was totally rubbish, really.

Sunday took my middle child to a birthday party at Jungle Jungle where another child capapulted himself off a bouncy slide thing and cracked his head open. Mucho grossness.

Cooked, cleaned, created some letters from Santa and postmarked them the North Pole to send to my kids and wrapped a few presents.

Boring stuff really.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sat I went to Nether Wallop to look at a few race cars and some bits, Sunday I took my Son to see his Great Nan as its her 82nd birthday, then we went to a party as a freind of mines daughter has hit the ripe old age of 2 . . .we drank beer, and they got wired on chocolate buttons :eek: cooked a nice roast and had a bottle of wine with Mrs Zef then retired to the boudoir

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here