Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what did you do this weekend?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I went to Korea. I watched a Hardcore punk show that had 7 Korean bands and was headlined by a japanese band. It was cool. One drunk goon of a fan tried a somersault stage dive. Sadly the crowd parted and he landed on his head. Which was quite funny. I also drank beer with famous Korean rock and hip hop stars. Which was nice. And ate Yaki nikku, which isn't actually called Yaki Nikku in Korea. So to be more precise I ate Galbi. Which was also very nice. And cheap. Finally I froze my nads off. Which wasn't so nice.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Produced a spectacular xmas ceiling decoration on Saturday afternoon in my front room, whilst listening to the commentry. Perfect colour coordination and symmetry, despite my being semi-inebriated and swearing incoherently at the radio.

Had a good laugh at Fraudley Harrison on Saturday night.

Fairly typical Sunday of loafing about, a couple of Beaters at lunchtime, marvellous roast dinner, and a little snooze during the Man U match. All fairly dull.

1066gull

F*ck all.

Literally, Sunday was meant to be doing my coursework etc. but you lot distracted me.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Missed the joys of Reading to continue rendering my house before it falls down and pleased my head rued my heart this weekend.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Off on Friday to see my son play Joseph in the playschool nativity play - argghhhh. Top fun.

Having decided against the Reading trip (good thinking that) I enjoyed plenty of 'family time' but of Xmas shopping.

Saturday evening, watched the awful fight, kind of hoping they would somehow both lose, as i'm sick of the pair of them. The heavyweight division is there for the taking and both have some talent, but neither are prepared to use it.

Sunday over at the in-laws. Before an evening of NFL.

Pretty enjoyable one really.

I went to the Madjeksi stadium and saw my team chalk up a magnificent win. What about you :p

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Entertained a bunch of 8/9 year olds for my boys birthday, (well tried stopping them from running riot round the house and killing each other during a game of WWF on the living room floor) oh and inbetween listened to the game on SW. Cooked, cleaned, ironed, and cooked some more, just like a good little wifey should!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
drunk ales and played darts

:clap:

North East Seagull

Jul 6, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I went to St James Park and laughed my socks off as Newcastle beat Arsenal. I love seeing Arsenal get done and it is even better when they are beaten at their own game of niggly fouls, time-wasting and appealling to the referee to caution or send off an opponent.

These 5.15pm kick-offs are class. 2 more hours in the pub before hand and straight out again afterwards.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
went to Reading and came back via pub :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drunk: Sunday was just a hangover

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had to spend Saturday and most of Sunday doing DIY and clearing up the house.

Had a boys' night on Sat night as a mate came round and entertained Deano's Right Foot and Mrs Foot on Sunday.

Lost money on foolhardy bets.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Took the dog to a dog show at the NEC on saturday morning, wasted journey as he wasn't placed.
Charged back down the M42/M5 to watch Bath beat Glasgee in the Heineken Cup.
Sunday, took some wolves for a walk in a forest near reading (the missus belongs to a Wolf conservation trust thing there). Bloody cold day, very misty, very atmostpheric with these fantastic animals. Quite scary when they started having a barney at each other though! Handlers had them on dirty great big chain leads :ohmy:

All with a stinking cold as well .. feel like shoite today:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here