Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you do for your 18th?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I went to the pub - forgotten which one

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Jan 1977. Had a party in a flat in a diplomatic compound in Moscow. Tried desperately to get off with a girl called Gill and failed. Possibly my reluctance to play any even vaguely romantic music may have played a part. 'Trampled Under Foot' and 'The Return of the Giant Hogweed' do not put many in the mood for love.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I went to an Interdance allnighter at Sterns and got battered on little tablets that made my vision go very strange.

Think the djs were Micky Finn, Pigbag, Dr S Gachet and Ray Keith and The Ragga Twins did a PA.

Colbourne Kid

Sep 19, 2003
Nothing. Unfortunately in those days it wasn't important! 21 was the one to remember. I think I went to the Ice Rink to see the Tigers play.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
f*** all basically

went out for meal with family actual day

had proper family do the day after ( pissed off with that one, day of the lincoln cup game and wanted to go there) :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
June 1988, a very boozy family dinner at the Cafe de Paris in St James St, got trashed (which didn't take much in those days), danced on the table (which nearly collapsed), went to the Gloucester, failed to pull, went home, barfed. A truly great night.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I can't even remember!

This one I had a four day party, last one I watched Arsenal v Chelsea, 19th I think I had a quiet drink with my girlfriend and 18th...well I must have got drunk somewhere but I really have no idea!:jester:

Leesy

Feb 3, 2004
Burgess Hill
1984, pub crawl through Brighton.

Ended the evening with the challenge of drinking a dozen pernod & blacks (all lined up along the bar), which of course was met (on top of 6 other pubs worth of alcohol).

Sick for two days. Never touched Pernod since

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
I had a joint party with my best mate which was a laugh, have the problem now of trying to think of something to do for my 21st now though!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hired the upstairs room at the Richmond for my 21st, I think it was a good night.:drink: ???

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
went to the event, not proud of it

Likewise, but I am proud of it :)

Think I saw/heard/danced to Colin Dale and Colin Favor, got f***ked on pills and ended up being sick down myself and being too trolleyed to even care :ohmy:

Marvellous scenes indeed :bounce: :

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hired a room, with some mates, above the Ugly Duckling pub in Haywards Heath (now called The Duck) and had a party.

I had a "proper party" for my 21st in a hall in Balcombe (can't remember the name of it at the moment).

A fellow poster's dad (he's posted on this thread) was also at the party. He drove some of us home!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Buzza said:

A fellow poster's dad (he's posted on this thread) was also at the party. He drove some of us home!

My father denies drink driving!!! :D:D:D:D:D:drink:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He wasn't exactly falling all over the place! :)

Unlike me!:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here