Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did you do for your 18th?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Wondered what you lot (those who are over 18) did for your 18th birthdays! The reason, mine is fast approaching and was thinking of information gathering. There is the old classic pub then club but did anyone do anything..more adventurous?

Looking forward to this one.
:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Went to Tydirum at the Zap to see Dj Hype then went home and gorged myself on Angel Delight and Monkey Nuts.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Orange Seagull said:
I had a big party round my house with all my mates and family and got pissed.............er I think thats it..................well it was a long time ago!:lolol:

no Angels Delight then?

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i was going to hire somewhere to have a party, but then i got a new job and as i was in training i had to work til 9 on my birthday!
ended up going to the tzar bar then onto the honey club

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I can't remember :dunce:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I drank gallons of Tequila after squeezing lime in my eyes and snorting salt.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Went on a pub crawl from one side of Arundel to the other as follows:

Plough & Sail (now closed)
Golden Goose (now hotel)
General Abercrombie (now closed)
White Hart
Bridge Hotel (knocked down)
Swan
Red Lion
Eagle
Kings Arms
Newbergh Arms (now closed)
Old Ship (closed)
Victory (closed)
St Mary's Gate

Rest of my family were on holiday in America with family and I was at home alone! They rang up after I got in from the pub crawl to wish me happy birthday. Whoops.:blush:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
On the friday went out round town, saturday spent watching Brighton and shopping and the sunday, day of my birthday just said go out for a meal with abt 4 or 5 mates, walked into the restaurant and there was about 20 of my mates sitting there all as a surprise thingy and they had bought me my yellow away brighton shirt, payed for my meal and all my drinks in the restaurant and the pub after. Not that original I guess but was good.

One of my mates hired a limo and we all went up to London, which was a laugh!

D

Deleted member 2719

I did the club thing workingmens club !
I also did the drink thing half a lager !
And i went out for a meal MC donalds then i was sick and Shat my self for 2days (food poisoning )and all my workmates assumed i had had the best piss up ever, my worse bday so i think you can only have a better day than me good luck.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Aaaaah...........

August 1977 - Happy Days indeed

I might have been at The Reading Rock Festival for Sham 69, The Jam and others on my brithday but if not, it was a pub crawl round Bognor followed by Martines at Oving.

Marvellous scenes - we knew how to live!!!!!

That probably helps you to decide what NOT to do!!

:clap2: :clap2:

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
In addition to the party I also celebrated by having a night out at The Top Rank Suite (as it was called then!) and had great pleasure in telling the bouncers that I was now 18 and had officially reached the allowed entrance age.(which must have peed them off a bit cos they knew I'd been a regular for the previous 2 years!):drink: :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Had a university interview in Birmingham. Had to get up at 5.00 to get there by 10.00 and was kept hanging around for several hours. Didn't get back to Brighton until 9.00 and went to the Stanmer Park for a few pints. Not very exciting I know, but there was little time to do anything else.

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
party round my house the day b4,

Thursday night was my actual birthday ,went to Berlin bar, Paradox. then on to the Escape. where my mates left me on my own with this gay fella trying to chat me up!

Saturday night I was taken to Orianias by my pool team who were all alot older than me. passed out and split about 5 pints over some birds leather jacket!

oh to be 18 again!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here