Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did Wise say to Wilkins after the game

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I noticed Wise shook Wilkins hand for about a minute and had a lot of words for him. What did Wise say to Wilkins post match. The best and most accurate post that I decide on will be PM'd a horse racing tip free of charge.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
'How come you're in the dugout Dean?'
'To be honest with you Dennis I just had to get away from that moaning git Glover.'
'I hear ya, surely it's up to you where you sit. Not sure why he thinks he knows best, have you seen his betting tips?'
Much laughing.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
'How come you're in the dugout Dean?'
'To be honest with you Dennis I just had to get away from that moaning git Glover.'
'I hear ya, surely it's up to you where you sit. Not sure why he thinks he knows best, have you seen his betting tips?'
Much laughing.

you are becoming a moany old bastard like me Les, get your leg over old friend

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Wise's other hand was yanking at Deano's underarm hair, it's an old habit he just can't break. It lasted so long because Wilkins is actually double-'ard and was just refusing to acknowledge any pain whatsoever, until eventually 'ickle Dennis gave up, and stomped into the dressing room to be consoled by gentle patting on the head from the warmly gloved Gus Poyet.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I think that it probably went along the lines of..

'we were lucky today, you have a makings of a strong team here especially with the youth side looking like they are going to come through. How the f*** you survive in this shithole ground though beats me'

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you are becoming a moany old bastard like me Les, get your leg over old friend

Why am I a moany bastard? I have been a ray of sunshine today.

Even Algie's attempted hilarious gay bashing of me hasn't even bothered me.

stig

I hate Tim and Matty B
Mar 27, 2007
I think that it probably went along the lines of..

'we were lucky today, you have a makings of a strong team here especially with the youth side looking like they are going to come through. How the f*** you survive in this shithole ground though beats me'

and that is proberly the most accurate guess

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey Dean how come you are wearing that big f*** off coat and here I am in my whistle.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
can i rape you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here