Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did everyone get up to in notts then?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just got back to Hull, had a quality weekend down in Notts.
How many do you reckon there was in our end? Shit loads from where I was stood though you have to wonder why there were not more notts county fans there when they are in so need of the money and it was only £3 for under 16s.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Dunno about anyone else but I went to Hooters for the England Turkey game. Was very disappointed, and disapointed with the Notts nighlife in general, it doesn't touch Brighton

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I thought Notts was supposedly reputed for it's nightlife, suppose it's luck of the dra where you end up.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
i didnt go oooot in notts,but dont really rate brightons nightlife!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Soton Seagull said:
One word - Hooters!:clap:

That is the exact post I was going to make in response to Richie's question. After the match, there were so many of them in there...

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Stop whingeing Locky we walked past Hooters when you got us lost.....

Bollocks !! you were in charge of navigation, although it is true you pointed out Hooters, but as I said my Mrs would not have been to pleased if we had gone in.
However if you had said at the time "Lets all go to Hooters" I may have got away with it.

I was unsure on going to Hooters being a girlie myself, but it wasn't that bad. The girls were pretty but they were wearing hotpants, tights and vest tops. I have seen girls wearing less on West Street before. Not bad like I expected.

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
BrightonBird said:
I was unsure on going to Hooters being a girlie myself, but it wasn't that bad. The girls were pretty but they were wearing hotpants, tights and vest tops. I have seen girls wearing less on West Street before. Not bad like I expected.

Could you please write my Mrs a letter explaining this and tell her you thoroughly recommend letting her husband go there next time he is in Nottingham :lolol:

Locky said:
Could you please write my Mrs a letter explaining this and tell her you thoroughly recommend letting her husband go there next time he is in Nottingham :lolol:

OK. How about

Dear Mrs Locky,

Following correspondance with your husband, I understand that he is unable to go to the hooters bar due to your request.

Please let me try to persuade you otherwise, having been there myself. Hooters is like an American bar, but the women there are dressed in vest tops and hotpants. They are not topless or in bikini tops, as many other women think. I am sure that in the summer you have seen many a young girl wearing the same kind of clothes, possibly less.

I would have no qualms about your husband going there. Most men in the establishment go there for the girls, but they are not interested in these kind of men. The girls earn a lot of money and prefer the more sophisticated gent, who does not feel the need to go to such a bar.

So I would suggest you think again. I persume your husband is like most men, and would like to have a little perv, but will not get anywhere. Why not indulge him a little, and let him go? You could always get him to repay the favour!

I hope that this has been of some help. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Kind Regards,

Brighton Bird

Locky

Oct 2, 2003
Brighton
BrightonBird said:
OK. How about

Dear Mrs Locky,

Following correspondance with your husband, I understand that he is unable to go to the hooters bar due to your request.

Please let me try to persuade you otherwise, having been there myself. Hooters is like an American bar, but the women there are dressed in vest tops and hotpants. They are not topless or in bikini tops, as many other women think. I am sure that in the summer you have seen many a young girl wearing the same kind of clothes, possibly less.

I would have no qualms about your husband going there. Most men in the establishment go there for the girls, but they are not interested in these kind of men. The girls earn a lot of money and prefer the more sophisticated gent, who does not feel the need to go to such a bar.

So I would suggest you think again. I persume your husband is like most men, and would like to have a little perv, but will not get anywhere. Why not indulge him a little, and let him go? You could always get him to repay the favour!

I hope that this has been of some help. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Kind Regards,

Brighton Bird

Quality!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Danny Seagull's Mate

Babe of the Year 2003
Sep 28, 2003
Woodingdean
Yep, went to Hooters and got chatting to a lot of the girls....really nice people, they even agreed to pose for several pictures with my old man!!!!

Went to a nightclub called Mode afterwards, which was a really good venue, nice place and really friendly.

A good weekend all in all :) :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I did loads of stuff mostly involving lager or Jack Daniels and cigarettes.

Went to the Lost Weekend on Saturday (pound a drink), not a bad night all things considered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here