Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What decorations do you have in your TOILET?

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
I have a 3D Jack Daniels poster on the back of the door and a box frame with various knots displayed.

Its proper bo i tell thee!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
a map of the world quite often, but it only lasts a few mins until I flush it away.

On my door handle got about 20 odd badges from days out at the races and Henley regatta, leander passes....ohhh, how posh!!

In our downstairs cloakroom (we're almost in Surrey you know) there is a framed cheque from Pressdram (Private Eye) in payment for a "ColemanBalls" entry many years ago courtesy of the late Dan Maskell who, whilst commentating on a Wimbledon Men's Final, said:

"Oh my word, that was the perfect shot from Conners............................... if it had been in"

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Back of the door a plaque with the 1978-79 promotion squad signitures around a seagull logo. To the left a framed Phoenix Brewary shirt with the 1983 cup finalists wording under the badge. My ticket for cardiff, a frame on the window ledge with a picture and caption 'Roly the pug likes apple cores' and two pictures of Monkeys (Seamus and Charlie) rolling around with the caption 'Monkey Scrap'. I really need the centenary shirt framed and put on the left hand wall.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Upstairs ... absolutely nothing. Even the tiles have been removed and the ceiling is brand new plasterboard. The bath, washbasin, lavvy and floor covering go next Wednesday.

Downstairs ... there's a roadsign:-

TOUR DE FRANCE
Wed 6th July
------------------
Road ahead will be closed
From 12 to 3.30

Wonderfull sign :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here