Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What decorations do you have in your TOILET?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
simple enough question

i only ask, because my housemates consider it STRANGE that i have adorned one of our toilets with pictures of 10 african footballing LEGENDS

any inspirational answers may well be copied and used to decorate the main bathroom

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
A Palace toilet mat incase you miss? You know what i mean when it comes out at an angle.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
On my toilet floor lays a tslr fanzine with a piss stain on it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
A Palace toilet mat incase you miss? You know what i mean when it comes out at an angle.

the only problem with that is that it would tempt you to piss on it on purpose. i have enough problems aiming it into the bowl as it is, let alone without the temptation to DELIBERATELY miss

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
O/s map of Speldhurst and surrounding villages

Attachments

• loo-wall.JPG
    loo-wall.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 281

Upstairs ... absolutely nothing. Even the tiles have been removed and the ceiling is brand new plasterboard. The bath, washbasin, lavvy and floor covering go next Wednesday.

Downstairs ... there's a roadsign:-

TOUR DE FRANCE
Wed 6th July
------------------
Road ahead will be closed
From 12 to 3.30

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
My steaming faeces smeared into the caricature of Howard Wilkinson. Post Sunderland days, of course.

Before it broke, the handle of my toilet brush was forged in the image of Des Lynam. Good laughs for the family.

ant192

Crowborough Seagull
Aug 9, 2004
crowborough
I have every certificate I, my wife or the kids have ever received. Kind of a shrine if you will. Make taking a shit a trip down memory lane every time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ours is ver "beachy" with shells from around the world, a dolphin on the end of the light pull type thingy and a really nice glass clock from Turkey

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Greek Islands calender - George Meis

Poster of Mao ( mahon) Menorca

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here