Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What days of the week do you exercise?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I cycle to work 5 days a week and then exercise my drinking arm at weekends :drink:

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
Cricket Nets on Tuesday Evenings.

As of next weekend Cricket on Saturdays :clap2:

Footy at lunchtimes at college 2 or 3 times a week maybe.

Thats about it really!!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
swimming for about 2 hours twice weekly and does thinking about joining a gym count???

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
EXERCISE.?......Maybe the odd run from the pub to catch the last train, or a bit of sex, but that's about it for me, but i'm happy.:lolol:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Kinky Gerbils said:
Gym most days before work
You should give your body a rest period between heavy exercise periods to allow the muscle to regenerate, i.e. Heavy excercise on a Saturday and Wednesday with light work on a Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Having had 7 weeks to get fit last autumn I can guarantee this works a treat.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Zesh Rehman said:
did the bike brake on thursday ?

No but I have college on thursdays ten minutes before i have to go to work, its pointless as its just down the road, and i get a lift after work on a thursday home...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Not as active as I should be, especially since the hockey team I played for folded, but I usually do something like 3/4 times per week. I go to the gym on a Saturday morning and also swim a couple of times a week, usually on Sunday and one evening after work. My fourth session depends on how busy I am, but it is usually a gym class or another aero workout. Just about to head off for a swim and thinking of booking myself onto something called Bosu tomorrow evening, haven't a clue what it involves...expect it to be painful.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Woodchip said:
You should give your body a rest period between heavy exercise periods to allow the muscle to regenerate, i.e. Heavy excercise on a Saturday and Wednesday with light work on a Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Having had 7 weeks to get fit last autumn I can guarantee this works a treat.
Aye, but it all depends on what you do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here