Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What constitutes being an alcoholic?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Drinking f***ing loads !!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm generally (sp? gene-rally!?) down the pub 4 nights a week.....so the answer is ME :drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Depends on how you view dependancy. After all, is somebody who likes a couple of pint on the way home from work an alcoholic ? Technicaly yes but that's a whole world away from the guys you see lounging around in your town's square clutching a can of Special Brew.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Highfields Seagull said:
Apparently the official definition of binge drinking is having 4 pints or more :eek:

Over what period of time ? A day ? A Week ?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
fake slim said:
what constitutes and alcoholic? YOU ANDY!!!!!!
btw who was that blonde bird groping ya?

It's really annoying when people ask me things on threads. I might not have even viewed this thread again.

But seeing as I have what the hell are you on about Penfold?!

Give up the booze for a couple of weeks, and you'll find out whether you are one.

Drinking too much too frequently doesn't necessarily mean you have any sort of alcohol dependency. It usually means that you have too many mates or too much money and you need to get out less.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
well said BAGGERS
the blonde bird at the honeyclub,u didnt seem particularly pleased about her attempts at seduction...you knew her right?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
fake slim said:
well said BAGGERS
the blonde bird at the honeyclub,u didnt seem particularly pleased about her attempts at seduction...you knew her right?

Well i know who it wasn't.:dunce:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I got made redundant about 5 years ago and went on a bit of a sesh starting Thursday night . . . .by Sunday night I was in such a bad way . . . . . Monday and Tuesday where lost in ilness . . .I couldnt be an alcoholic if I tried. having said that I like a beer or two which is probably more than some people can handle . . .and less than others . . .I dont live in a park, drink special brew or put diamond white on my porrige :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here