Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What club do you hate most that is not palace?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Reading. Poaching bastards for whom everything just seems to happen so annoyingly easily.

Norwich. Another bunch of poaching tossers.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Arsenal, because I've never met an Arsenal fan that
a. wasn't a twat
b. lived anywhere near London.

Honourable mentions to Portsmouth (Fred Dineage, say no more) and Leeds (wanker fans).

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Plymouth .....can't stand this love in I'm afraid

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Put me down for a Portsmouth as well. One of the best moments of the season for me was seeing them relegated.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Sorry to push my big nose into this topic, but as a few have posted the same Sentiment.. I love playing and beating Brighton as they are our rivals, but I dont hate them, I leave my hate for "dirty" Leeds and Liverpool. (it might be a age thing?)

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Thought i'd pop in and see what you lot were discussing. For a Bournemouth view - spot on about Reading...Can't stand them....Jammy club, most of the fans boring computer geeks with a sprinking of bored Chelsea thugs. Arrogant and don't admit the existance of Elm Park.

Quite a few Luton mentions on here - I live near Luton and know a few of their long suffering fans. They admit York were the better side and embarrssed about some of their support, but I feel a bit sorry for them, shafted by the FA and out in the play offs three times on the trot. Would prefer them coming to Dean Court rather than the dull zombie type support of ex non league teams like Wycombe, Yeovil, etc..

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Leeds, Rangers & Celtic all more than Palace, which is much more of a 'rivalry' thing than hatred for me.

Possibly West Ham too. And maybe a couple of others :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Chelsea - even more than Manchester United!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here