Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What chances Notts County?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saints are coming on strong however they will lose a couple of players in the transfer window and I suspect one will spend time detained for a few months in prison.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
i think/hope this could be a banana skin for Southampton. if theres a theme to this season its that everyone is dropping points they shouldnt and against their form. this has sneaky win for County all over it.

I think at home, they'll walk it. Away, and you might have a point (no pun intended).

IMHO it's not SCC we have to worry about, they are going up, as either champions or in 2nd spot, We just have to make sure we join them.

Bmuff losing yesertday, and a win against boro today, followed by another win at bmuff next week will see us 10 points clear of Boro and 10 points clear of Bmuff, and with 2 games in hand on Bmuff and Hudds.

All of a sudden, those who have a realistic chance of breaking into the top 2, are fewer and with a harder job.......

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I think Notts could win, thinking back to Rochdale at St Mary's, but given the Saints' strength and the fact they are on very good form I reckon it has the possibilities of another 6-0. I remember saying that do Prado looked rubbish...I eat my words

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
:clap: Fair play to you LondonBlue- tbh I did think notts had a chance as I said on other thread, but I will be HINDSIGHTED so I won't bother haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here