Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What chances Notts County?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seem to be pretty resilient under Paul Ince, chance of grabbing a point at St Mary's today?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Fingers crossed, they are capable if it, but suspect Saints will be slightly too strong.

Stumpy Tim

I'm more concerned about Sheff Wed v Charlton and Walsall v Huddersfield

If we win, Sheff Weds draw with Charlton and Huddersfield don't beat Walsall an even larger gap to third happens. We're going up

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I care not about others results. If we win, and keep winning, what everyone else does is of no consequence.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I care not about others results. If we win, and keep winning, what everyone else does is of no consequence.

Bascally this, but it does help when others drop points - when you have games like Wed v Charlton, of course someone MUST drop some. Gives us a little leeway to have the odd slip-up.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wed/Charlton will be spoiling each others party's today which is good.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I reckon Notts County could be a good tip for the play-offs. Someone usually emerges from the chasing pack and someone usually falls away, now Howe has left Bournemouth could they be swapping their play-off spot with county in the near future?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wednesday v Charlton to draw would be brilliant and has an obvious chance. Would love it if County and Walsall did us a favour but unfortunately I just can't see it even if I will have fingers and toes crossed. What matters most is that we win!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
I think with the form that Southampton are in they may well steamroller a County side that could have an FA Cup hangover! Sheff Wednesday will beat Charlton in my opinion and Huddersfield will slip up and draw with Wallsall. I am weirdly nervous about our game with Peterborough, hope we can get a win one way or another!

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
I know Notts County are playing well under Paul Ince, but I have a horrid feeling South Coast Club will win this one convincingly, three or four-nil.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm hoping a certain bald bad boy will nick a goal and ruin the Saints promotion party.

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Wouldn't complain in the slightest if they got a point there, but think they may well struggle to. 3 for us is more important, though

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Was looking at this match last night. I think odds of 6/1 aint bad for Notts county. Im sure they will score against Saints, but can they stop them scoring? Could be one of those games for the Goals galore bets where both teams have to score. I reckon Notts county definately have a chance. Here's praying!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think/hope this could be a banana skin for Southampton. if theres a theme to this season its that everyone is dropping points they shouldnt and against their form. this has sneaky win for County all over it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Southampton 6-0 notts county.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here