Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What chance of Seagulls World commentary today?

Couldn't get the commentary at all last week. I had to listen to the Coventry one and it was dire - like the match.

I've complained to clubsupport@premiumtv.co.uk ; they gave us an extra week last year when one commentary didn't work. If you couldn't get commentary last week let them know, maybe they'll improve it.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Cadiz Seagull said:
Couldn't get the commentary at all last week. I had to listen to the Coventry one and it was dire - like the match.

I've complained to clubsupport@premiumtv.co.uk ; they gave us an extra week last year when one commentary didn't work. If you couldn't get commentary last week let them know, maybe they'll improve it.

If it does not work, then those of us who have to listen to SCR via SEAGULLS WORLD are BUGGERED !! as ive just checked and normally when scr goes on the blink, you can listen to the oppositions broadcast, this game you cant, leeds dont transmit on seagulls world !! :ohmy: :ohmy:

SO IT HAD BETTER WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I remeber the days when it was free for all! Those were indeed the days... To be fair though, twenty notes a year isn't bad value (when it works).

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's as close as some of us will get unless we hit the lottery.

Mrs Cathedra has a narrow chance of an academic fellowship that would get the Cathedras across The Pond in late summer.

Are the dates, at least, of the 2006 fixtures known?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here