Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What car do you drive?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Renault Laguna Estate - 'S' reg. It's alright.

Its best feature is the 6CD interchange thingy. It's also its worst feature, because the changer is located in the boot.

Oh yeah, the other best feature is the Brighton & Hove Albion window sticker on the rear windscreen.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Blue 2005 Mazda RX-8, with BHAFC sticker in back window. 0-62mph in 6.4 seconds, which is nice.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Got myself one of these about 2 months ago! :)

media1md.jpg

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You got the right colour Bluejuice, but where are the compulsory Albion window stickers. Only those living in Hereford, Bristol or South London have an excuse for not slapping on the old Albion stickers.
;)

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Audi A6 SE Avant 1.8T
Y reg 57,000 miles

not for sale.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Cheeky Monkey said:
You got the right colour Bluejuice, but where are the compulsory Albion window stickers. Only those living in Hereford, Bristol or South London have an excuse for not slapping on the old Albion stickers.
;)

You're quite right. Might pop along to the club shop this very afternoon. We need to all pull together.

I pulled up next to a proper gawjuss sawt in the BP garage on the vogue gyratory yesterday morning who was displaying an "I follow the Albion" car sticker and wanted to strike up conversation with her but failed.

Had I have been displaying my own Albion sticker then surely conversation would have come naturally. Curse me for having blank window space

Bluejuice said:
You're quite right. Might pop along to the club shop this very afternoon. We need to all pull together.

I pulled up next to a proper gawjuss sawt in the BP garage on the vogue gyratory yesterday morning who was displaying an "I follow the Albion" car sticker and wanted to strike up conversation with her but failed.

Had I have been displaying my own Albion sticker then surely conversation would have come naturally. Curse me for having blank window space

You'd need to wind your tongue in first though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
zefarelly said:
a VW beetle ? :lolol:

Boxter S, although I do like the Beetle.

My next purchase will be the Mini Cooper S souped up 210 BHP monster, it looks like fun.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
gazwag said:
R Reg Silver Vectra Sri with GSi bodykit
I'VE GOT THE REAL DEAL..........T REG GSI:p

( FOR SALE btw )

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
NV53TXJ.jpg

Last edited:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
dwayne said:
Boxter S, although I do like the Beetle.

My next purchase will be the Mini Cooper S souped up 210 BHP monster, it looks like fun.

My mum has one of them. :lolol:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Toyta Avensis 53 plate 2.0 litre diesel t-spirit.

gets about 50 mpg when driving to away games and cruises nicely at about 110. And has sat nav so we get there in one piece.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here