Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can you see in the Offices across the stret from you?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats street...

I'm down Black Lion Street and oppsiteme are the Council buildings (that back onto the Thistle Hotel & Square area), I can see some fit bird in a white top with a lamp on her desk, next windown along theres some red shelving and if I get up and move right I can see the toilets area ???

i'm bored!

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I work in an old aircraft hanger, I have no windows

:(

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i can see the trees swaying in the wind and the moorhens running to and fro from the pond with food. i work in arundel down a country lane

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Virtually nothing. It's all rainy and misty up here. There is a huge NTL building, but other than that it's just this desolate wasteland of empty car parks and disused factories.

It's grim up north.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Set of Tracksuits said:
Love the contrast between caz99 and mine!!!

Arundel vs Blackburn, no real contest is it.

:lolol: actually i misread the the thread but i have no other offices around me just surrounded by woods

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Star Ferry coming and going every ten minutes and across the water Tsim Sha Tsui which is a bit of mouthful so commonly called TST.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I work in an old converted country house I can see horse galloping and wildlife but no buildings.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
All I see are aeroplanes, boring boring aeroplanes.

To be expected though, working at the airport and all that...

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
WINDOWS, WHAT WINDOWS YOU DON'T KNOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A VIEW, WORKING IN BLOODY NTL IN FISHERSGATE THE GREATEST SENSE OF THE OUTSIDE WORLD IS TALKING TO GRUMPY FECKERS ALL DAY TRYING TO GET THEIR CABLE TV FIXED. GRRRR:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here