Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can you bring into the Amex

D

Deleted member 18477

He better not ever go back to the emirates now after Saturday! His support is needed more at the Amex!!! Tell him he's Brighton and that's that! The emirates gets enough Chinese tourists for arsenal to make money!!!!

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I beleive you can bring a Lima train set in as long as it has all the correct points and signals set.

Obviously there is a full scale Hornby layout in the 01 club for everyones enjoyment although Bob Booker does hog the controls somewhat.

Hilarious! :rotlf:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I came straight from work and had a man bag with me. The steward had a good root around but luckily did not find my VEST i'd buried in there in case I got chilly.

No chance of that - the WSU is like Club Tropicanna

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
I came straight from work and had a man bag with me. The steward had a good root around but luckily did not find my VEST i'd buried in there in case I got chilly.

No chance of that - the WSU is like Club Tropicanna

Club Tropicanna! Are the drinks free?

Been spending a small fortune on Harveys in the East.

D

Deleted member 18477

What a shame you cant afford to see how wrong you are!

i can afford it pal. i wanted to wear a replica football shirt, sing a few songs and swear when i feel like it. also i guarentee my view from WSU section F is just as good as your view. and i only paid £460. so for me it wasnt as good value. but each to their own. enjoy your meal though, i'd rather have a pie and pint combo! boom!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
If you're in the 1901, you can't bring one of these....

images

....but you can bring one of these.

images

sorry sir no sports clothing! you might inadvertently cause an intra-albion war.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
i can afford it pal. i wanted to wear a replica football shirt, sing a few songs and swear when i feel like it. also i guarentee my view from WSU section F is just as good as your view. and i only paid £460. so for me it wasnt as good value. but each to their own. enjoy your meal though, i'd rather have a pie and pint combo! boom!

Well, wearing a football shirt aside, as it's something best left to the under 15's in my opinion, but each to their own, I sing, I swear, I eat pies and drink pints, so I am lost as to the point you think you're making.

Paid a bit extra for the curry buffet last night too, which was reet tasty.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I remember chatting to a steward whilst waiting for entry at a 'home' game at Gillingham, who was saying that no alcohol, no bottles, and no flares were allowed in. Someone piped up about AK47's and grenades, and the bloke said as they weren't on the excluded list, they'd be fine :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here