Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Bristol City Think of Us!

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Simster said:
Out of interest, what do people on here think of Reading? Personally, I'm still of the opinion that they're bunch of glory hunting plastic hotdog munching toddlers and hope they get caned this season.
To be honest I don't give a toss about them one way or the other. If they have got some new local fans who used to follow Chelsea then fair play to them - I wish it was us.

Like Icy though I AM bitter when I think that it used to be us with the 22000+ crowds and them with 5000 die-hards, but I don't blame the Reading fans for the reversal in our fortunes, it just shows what can be done with some careful investment. No, the only people I want to see caned are the Liberal Democrats.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
FalmerforAll!** said:
What ever happnened to that picture of the "Better luck next year Brighton" banner?
This one:

?

:jester:

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Brovian said:
To be honest I don't give a toss about them one way or the other. If they have got some new local fans who used to follow Chelsea then fair play to them - I wish it was us.

Like Icy though I AM bitter when I think that it used to be us with the 22000+ crowds and them with 5000 die-hards, but I don't blame the Reading fans for the reversal in our fortunes, it just shows what can be done with some careful investment. No, the only people I want to see caned are the Liberal Democrats.

And Reading, Wigan, etc are good examples of what having a new stadium can do for a club - and should be thrown in the face of any bastard who says "what do you a new stadium for, you don't get the crowds to warrant it".

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Point is that a handful of City fans whinging about us are about as representative of their support as people on here who think they are voice of Brighon and Hove Albion. As it is I would doubt that many give a damn as long as they get three points.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Point is that a handful of City fans whinging about us are about as representative of their support as people on here who think they are voice of Brighon and Hove Albion. As it is I would doubt that many give a damn as long as they get three points.
True. It's a thought that gives me a bit of comfort when I read such bitter threads. I remember some bloke going on a Coventry site and sensitively telling them that the only thing he thought Hitler had ever got right was the flattening of Coventry. At the time I thought "I hope they don't think we're all like that".

BTW, what did ever happen to that nice man? :jester:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
will someone please let them know BRIGHTON IS A city
twats

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Simster said:
True. It's a thought that gives me a bit of comfort when I read such bitter threads. I remember some bloke going on a Coventry site and sensitively telling them that the only thing he thought Hitler had ever got right was the flattening of Coventry. At the time I thought "I hope they don't think we're all like that".

BTW, what did ever happen to that nice man? :jester:

He moved on unlike some people who seem to find that the best place for their heads is up their arses. Funny how a comment which was clearly made in jest can be repeated by the small minded who have to hide their inferiority by harping on about such things to hide their own failings.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
He moved on unlike some people who seem to find that the best place for their heads is up their arses. Funny how a comment which was clearly made in jest can be repeated by the small minded who have to hide their inferiority by harping on about such things to hide their own failings.
That's cleared that up then. Cheers!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
That's cleared that up then. Cheers!

WOT! no fight that isn't about MM in or out, how disappointing? :down:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
bhaexpress said:

What about the wishing (I can't remember who it was) got cancer?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If only I had the time and inclination to make a "Better luck next year wurzels" banner for Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here