Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Brighton player would write a book and on what subject

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Vicente would write a book on magic. Poor defenders, now you see it (the ball) now you don't. The guy's a magician

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Leon Knight - "How to win friends and influence people".

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Liam Bridcutt how to put a spring in your step and out jump someone 6'5", from the dizzy height of 5'6"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Calde would write The Book of Genesis, here's an extract:-

''In the beginning I created both the heavens and the earth"

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Paul and Bob could vie for the Brooker Prize?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Charlie Oatway - turning your life around

He's done one called "Game of my life" or something like that.

Tells of his growing up in a family of crooks, going to pokey himself for assault then getting back on the straight.

He's dyslexic and slightly head mental. He could have gone the other way completely

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Gary Hart.

I think that's a really interesting story. Signed for £1,000 and a set of tracksuits and went on to play for this club for thirteen years, seeing Championships, relegations and three different stadiums (he missed out of the Goldstone but saw the state the club was in and could compare it to now), he played at Gillingham and Withdean before making an appearance to score the first goal at The Amex.

On top of that he's a really decent bloke.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Gary Hart.

I think that's a really interesting story. Signed for £1,000 and a set of tracksuits and went on to play for this club for thirteen years, seeing Championships, relegations and three different stadiums (he missed out of the Goldstone but saw the state the club was in and could compare it to now), he played at Gillingham and Withdean before making an appearance to score the first goal at The Amex.

On top of that he's a really decent bloke.

Good call.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
A BRIDGE over troubled water.

The tale of a once very talented man with the world at his feet who finds himself sidelined and unable to work or function properly due to injury for many years. During this time he loses confidence and faith in himself and separates from his partner who then betrays him with his best friend.

Just when all seems lost he meets an inspirational and complicated man from South America who hypnotises him into leaving his life of misery in the north of England and move to the sunny south coast. He is re-energised by his new surroundings and finds a new lease of life inspiring a new chapter in his previosuly unfulfilled career and meets a beautiful and successful woman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here