Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What B.H.A stickers have you got in your VEHICLE?

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I have a small Brighton Badge and an old SKINT Sticker on the back window my car but i have just put a Great big badge sticker on the back window of my VW T25 Camper............How about you?

(Crikey my girlfriend is right i am an Anorak ):laugh:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i dont have ANY

used to have a little car kit, but it got taken off of the back after driving to hartlepool last season, and it is YET to be found. i reckon one of the SCANDRALS i had in my car STOLE it

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
albion-white.png

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I have the blue and and white Brighton and Hove Albion FC sticker on the back of my Focus. That is all...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
"The Albion Wear Farah Slacks"

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
seeing as british gas are sooooooo PC, im not allowed to have any 'stuff' in my window.

i have however, got a brighton mini kit, a BHA badge and a seagulls party sticker up.
f*** british gas innit:thumbsup:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
a small Brighton Badge, and the Argentina kit and small scarf

ala
caritkit.JPG

and

car_scarf.JPG

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Got a 'Sussex by The Sea' tax disc holder showing in the front of my van, and used to have a BHA sticker on the back too - and i'm certainly deep in 'Enemy Territory'.

Took some scrap copper to a scrapmetal yard pretty close to some rubbish dump i'd heard of.. - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Selhurst+Park+Stadium,+Holmesdale+Rd,+London,+SE25+6PU+(Crystal+Palace+FC)&daddr=89-91+Portland+Rd,+London,+SE25+4UN+(Sullivans+Scrap+Metal+Merchants)&hl=en&geocode=Cfxtvo5WmfjiFc5EEAMdcbD-_yEKyTwv9JPUzQ%3BFbdCEAMdUev-_yGVU4hV-kc3ig&mra=pe&mrcr=0&sll=51.406488,-0.061626&sspn=0.050221,0.140419&ie=UTF8&ll=51.395591,-0.076733&spn=0.012558,0.035105&z=15

You know, two of the the lads in the scrap metal yard were wearing CHELSEA tops..:lol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
i dont have ANY

used to have a little car kit, but it got taken off of the back after driving to hartlepool last season, and it is YET to be found. i reckon one of the SCANDRALS i had in my car STOLE it

I was wondering where that had come from!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Ive got a mini kit and furry dice on the back window and a BHA tax disc holder, but you cant tell what team it is unless your in the car.

Ive also my free 'Scarf Day' scarf over the back seat when I can be bothered to put it there

Jan 30, 2008
Ive got a mini kit and furry dice on the back window and a BHA tax disc holder, but you cant tell what team it is unless your in the car.

Ive also my free 'Scarf Day' scarf over the back seat when I can be bothered to put it there
you need to check out the scarfers thread

how pretentious

pretentious

adjective
1. making claim to or creating an appearance of (often undeserved) importance or distinction; "a pretentious country house"; "a pretentious fraud"; "a pretentious scholarly edition" [ant: unpretentious]
2. intended to attract notice and impress others; "an ostentatious sable coat" [syn: ostentatious] [ant: unostentatious]
3. (of a display) tawdry or vulgar [syn: ostentatious]

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

So not very then?

Jan 30, 2008
pretentious

adjective
1. making claim to or creating an appearance of (often undeserved) importance or distinction; "a pretentious country house"; "a pretentious fraud"; "a pretentious scholarly edition" [ant: unpretentious]
2. intended to attract notice and impress others; "an ostentatious sable coat" [syn: ostentatious] [ant: unostentatious]
3. (of a display) tawdry or vulgar [syn: ostentatious]

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

So not very then?
and?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here