Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you wearing right now

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
Currently wearing Tigger Boxershorts (I rule), my thin blue on charcoal pin striped whistle, black on white pin striped shirt from Reiss, paul smith belt and long back "I mean business" shoes. ooh and tie from . . . . M&S. AND if we're going all in, day of the week socks from next that I got for christmas last year, not correct day but at least they're matching.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
junior said:

I thought you posted in the library :lolol: :p

Cream long sleeved blouse, black M & S skirt, nearly black tights and usual underwear (white)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Nothing but a lilac teddy - well, I am at work.

Ooops, wrong thread. Blue shirt, black trousers, crud-laden boxer shorts, non-matching socks (one full with Mycil powder), black shoes that have seen better days. Oh, and a pair of glasses - don't want to damage myself by walking into doors now, do I?

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Calvin's, Socks from Walmart, French Connection Jeans and a BSA very heavy duty sweatsirt plus Reebok trainers.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
red shirt, blue tie, blue trousers...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, I'm in Palace colours, I'll just be off to get changed

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Trotster said:
A smart blue trouser suit and nipple clamps

Thing is, we actaully believe you.

Last edited:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Buburry Cap
Burburry Shirt
Stone Island Jumper
Burburry Jeans
Aqua Scootum Shoes

I'm off to kick in some heads

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Grey POW check Ted baker wool boot cut hipsters, pale blue shirt double cuffed shirt, blue knitted silk tie, Patrick Cox Loafers, hair like Wurzel Gumage because I played squash at lunchtime, had a shower and left me brush at home :dunce:

still looking razor f***ing sharp if I do say so myslef :lolol:

I'll slip into something more comfortable as soon as I get home . . . .that'll be levis, Throbnozzle racing teeshirt and adidis trainers !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here