Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you, stupid or something?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
New Age Steppers = Bim Sherman & Neneh Cherry for a short while. A collective that was ever changing on U Sounds

Cheers.

Never got much into Adrain Sherwoods On U stuff - think I probably missed out to be honest.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is a remix of a Yann Tiersen composition. The original is perhaps a bit too classical for this thread but this remix should be okay, hopefullt.

[yt]Iq6eJ5A0esc[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh my days. Simon & Garfunkel like you've never heard them before. I've been playing this non-stop tonight.

[yt]msRyaRTALt4[/yt]

A seriously funky Sambass sound. I've really got into Brazilian Drum n Bass of late

[yt]ZPJJqoXK94k[/yt]

And following from the funkiness a bit of Ry Cooder with Muy Fifi

[yt]-BmFAF3Bcyc[/yt]

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
YO! Been slacking on this recently. If you don't like jungle or never really got into it, listen to this and see if you change your mind. Big up all who contribute to this thread. Standardly.

This is THE BEST jungle set you will ever hear. It's the Brighton residents from 1997. Jungle Pressure crew (quantam, skinny, roc one) and Darrison (Ragga D) going bonkers on the mic. Enjoy.

http://www.oneinthejungle.com/mixes/One%20In%20The%20Jungle%20-%20Pressure%20Crew%20-%2024.10.1997.mp3

52 minutes and onwards is RIDICULOUS

:wozza:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
If you don't know about Super Discount (two albums, both TICK) then get to know.

[yt]LiNlpfxU-h4[/yt]

And I'm spent.

peeeeeeeace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here