Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you hoping for/looking forward to in 2009?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So what do yoiu hope to write comedy scripts ?

Mind you travel writing is a bit easier now as I understand some of the Lonely Planet guides were never actually "on site" so to speak.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
So what do yoiu hope to write comedy scripts ?

Mind you travel writing is a bit easier now as I understand some of the Lonely Planet guides were never actually "on site" so to speak.

Well, that is what I hope, but we shall see. The course I am doing covers most types of writing and I imagine I will find out where my strengths lie (if they exist). Comedy is the current preference!

A well known poster on here has had a travel book published and may beg to differ with your last point :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well, that is what I hope, but we shall see. The course I am doing covers most types of writing and I imagine I will find out where my strengths lie (if they exist). Comedy is the current preference!

A well known poster on here has had a travel book published and may beg to differ with your last point :D

Who has a travel book ?

Quite keen to read it if available.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

As a counter point, Trufflehound, for it is he, only wrote a book on travel and the sights in Luxembourg, I believe he did all his own research and in fact the book stretched to several pages.:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

P.S. leave the comedy to the experts.. :lol:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

No, BoF, your strength lies in your cynical, yet correct approach to Sky and the Premier League. Write a book on all that's wrong with football and how you would make it better :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How about deciding to have a crack at the astronaut and/or secret agent market? :lol:

how about taking up the cloth and an oath of silence ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
for numerous reasons for it too be a lot better than 2008. Simple really

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How about deciding to have a crack at the astronaut and/or secret agent market? :lol:

I actually had an interview with the MI5 a few years ago. I would have had to have kept my job a secret apart from telling my next of kin. Some sort of glorified data clerk. I turned it down :glare:

how about taking up the cloth and an oath of silence ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No, BoF, your strength lies in your cynical, yet correct approach to Sky and the Premier League. Write a book on all that's wrong with football and how you would make it better :thumbsup:

:lolol: I assume that is a piss take, but I have considered writing a dossier about the modern game of football and sending it to all interested parties. :loser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here