Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you hoping for/looking forward to in 2009?

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Following on from the 'Summarise 2008' thread, what are you most looking forward to, or hoping will happen in 2009?

For me, I have to move from my flat as the rent is too high so hoping to find a nice flat in the right price range. I'm also starting my OU course in Feb so I am looking forward to that. Finally, I will, all being well, be moving in with bf in the Summer so I'm looking forward to finding a part time job in his locality and being able to see him more

I've actually got a good feeling about 2009! :)

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
To return to full health after undergoing major surgery last August and a total cock up on the part of the hospital. Starting a new job as well. Looking forward to a much better 2009 than 2008.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
zooey-deschanel.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Getting a full-time job instead of incessant freelancing, wouldn't mind a girlfriend either though that's looking less hopeful!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i will be aiming to complete a game of darts without having to retire with fatigue

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
more of the same plus another marathon.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Keep my job through 2009 really is my main goal next year.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I'm feeling really confident about next year, i think / hope it's going to be a real defining year.

I finish university, and look like i'm on the way to a first, when i finish my degree i'm going straight into a job which i actually like. Once i've got a job, i'll have the means to move intoa flat / new house hopefully to myself, and then i'll be a lot lot happier!

And hopefully I'll find someone. That'll be good. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In what why, just of interest.

Are you qualified for anything ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In what why, just of interest.

Are you qualified for anything ?

I have a BSc(Hons) in Real Estate Management and decided that the housing industry was not for me. Far too drab and dry and didn't fancy becoming a surveyor. So, I have decided to have a crack at the writing market with a possible view of becoming a comedy writer and/or travel writer. Basically, I felt that I was not able to use my creative streak and decided to bite the bullet. To be bold is to accomplish!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here