Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you going to wear first Amex Game!

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Was at the Huddersfield game ok admit not been to every game this season, but there was a bloke in a Liverpool shirt and I was lookin at him thinking this is not right and he came on to me in my face saying have you got a problem mate!!

I saw that bloke too, what an absolute tool, was stood behind me in the queue for the Sportsman and after speaking to him shall we just say he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I do love that 1970's away shirt. I was going to wear the new shirt but I will leave that to my 6 year old son (his first ever football match)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was going to wear the new shirt but I will leave that to my 6 year old son (his first ever football match)

Won't it be a bit big on him?
Either that or you're a midget.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Here's another chance then.

How does it make you feel having a JCL as a son?

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I have a t-shirt bought at a pre-season friendly at Worthing, just before our return from Gillingham. It says something like 'You can't throw us away, we're coming home!'

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I do love that 1970's away shirt. I was going to wear the new shirt but I will leave that to my 6 year old son (his first ever football match)

I have that one - bought it five years ago. It's a bit worn around the edges but it has become my 'lucky' shirt.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
one of these 2 i think

Attachments

• shirt1.jpg
    shirt1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 54
  • shirt2.jpg
    shirt2.jpg