• Out and spending loads

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Round my (future) sister in laws with mother in law etc, had a buffet and lots of drinks.
Going to get the older kids up for midnight although they haven't been asleep yet.
Happy New Year everyone!

Might stick Jools Holland on, but we've got the Bracknells coming over, and we're having homemade spicy lamb kebabs, grilled aubergine and spicy couscous, followed by baked figs.

And a ring-screamingly good shit.
And a splendid evening it was ... with a bonus stroll round Blakers Park.

I just hope that the text message to Mark McGhee was appreciated.

:)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Just got back.

Listening to Snooker Loopy. :whistle:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I worked. Now planning my vacation.

You seem like a man who loves his football... come on a European away with Spurs ( Not Shakhtar or Villa) Wait till the Quaters, have a good beer in Madrid or Milan.:bigwave::drink:

You seem like a man who loves his football... come on a European away with Spurs ( Not Shakhtar or Villa) Wait till the Quaters, have a good beer in Madrid or Milan.:bigwave::drink:

I adore football. I have seen matches in South America,the United States,England of course,France,Germany.I will be going to South America for World Cup 2010.One of my good mates is a die hard Spurs fan and he is always wanting to take me on a Spurs pish-up. Problem is I support Brighton and have my entire life so I would feel to much guilt if I ever went against them.Been to White Hart Lane,sat in the away end.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I adore football. I have seen matches in South America,the United States,England of course,France,Germany.I will be going to South America for World Cup 2010.One of my good mates is a die hard Spurs fan and he is always wanting to take me on a Spurs pish-up. Problem is I support Brighton and have my entire life so I would feel to much guilt if I ever went against them.Been to White Hart Lane,sat in the away end.

IM NOT ONE TO PICK UP ON PEOPLE, BUT I THINK ITS IN SOUTH AFRICA MATE.

GET ON THE CASE, COME ON A EUROPEAN TOUR WITH US

Sussex Spurs.:ascarf:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
£12 to get in to a nightclub thats usually £10; for 6 hours of music.

Not that bad going I have to say...

Cant beat Watered down lager can you?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Seeing as they sell it in brewery sealed cans, if they've watered it down I'd be more amazed than annoyed.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:.

I'll take your word for it....but canssssssss in a club?:O:glare:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Cans in nightclubs is de rigure in Northern Ireland; and I've been told its common enough oop norf in England too?

Ahh your from Northern Ireland?? :bowdown:

Or just their for Family?

Ooooop Nawwff its probably John Smiths? :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here