Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Staying in watching /tv/dvd, etc

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • On NSC!

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

I've been sitting in my tracky bottoms and fleece all day drinking tons of tea and feeling like shit!

Just got a call from my friend that I haven't see in ages and I promised her that we'd go to the pub for a catch up (I agreed to go on Thursday). Now I wish I didn't have to, but I can't break a promise!

Ahh well diet coke's for me tonight!

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Was thinking about going to the pub quiz at the lecturn tonight, but overspend last night so probabily stay in ans stay on nsc!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Apart from being on NSC I foresee a ruck with Mrs BHA as I am fed up with her cleaning house when her (and mine now I guess) lazy assed slob kids make the mess !

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I think I have fully recovered now.

Probably will take Ms Rougvie out for a nice Italian in Hove to say sorry for not brining her a kebab home last night, oh and waking the street at 4 with my 80th rendition of The Brighton aces of the night, oh and my arse being totally rotten all day.

I'm a right little charmer !

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not much - believe it or not I'm on NSC at the moment :p

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've been at work since about 10am and will be here for a few hours yet, still at least its overtime.

After the excesses of the NSC gathering, and my continued drinking binge in the Gloucester afterwards (that is a whole other story, could require it's own thread!), I thought I'd take it easy this evening. Just got back from seeing that new Russell Crowe film 'Master & Commander' - bit slow but not too bad.

Just looked on the TV schedule and noticed UK Gold 2 are running repeats of Louis Theroux this evening, featuring Chris Eubank, Anne Widicombe and Keith Harris/Orville, could be tempted by that.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Just got in from footy, will watch the snooker and fall asleep.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
On NSC. Sorry to have missed last night's bash. Must make the next one.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here