Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are YOU doing tomorrow? [Transfer Deadline Day]

D

Deleted member 18477

usually i'd have bbc sport and NSC up if at the office and then get SSN going when i get home.

in a meeting all day tomorrow so i'll check BBC sport and NSC on the train home and get SSN on when i get home.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
8 hours of driving with 5live and Talksport on the presets.

Eat a massive pie, fit bath, run bath, lie in bath for last hour of the window with radio on again.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
The August window a few actually went to the Amex as we thought naylors legend could be Bobby! But we had a chat with gus so was a result. Not sure weather freezing our tits off in January is a good idea...

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Working a 14 hour shift with no access to a tv, so just checking for updates via my phone (if I can pick up a 3g signal at work).

Although I do work at gatwick so will keep an eye out for anyone passing through.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Isn't [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] planning on shutting NSC down at some point later tomorrow for the grand release of the new Apple earpiece flange or similar?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I'll have SSN on in the back ground. Jim White obviously suffers from premature ejaculation as he's completely unable to hold back his excitment. We should feel sorry for him and his boyfriend.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Placing her new table & chairs in the kitchen whilst watching ssn all day :)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Probably have a wank and spend the rest of the day belittling my girlfriend. Normals.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Working, then probably put myself through the misery

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here