Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are YOU doing tomorrow? [Transfer Deadline Day]

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
So it's transfer deadline day tomorrow! :O

Will you be keeping an eye or two on SSN?
What's your normal deadline day routine?

Me and one of my flatmates are going to have SSN blaring out loud as soon as we get back from lecture.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Venting rage on NSC at Naylor when he announces the long awaited defensive signing is Dan Harding :lolol:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Best one ever was Berbatov/Robinho (August 09?) - Man city suddenly steaming in and shaking EVERYTHING up.

And you just know that Fergie was running round his office at Old Trafford like a headless chicken just screaming at all and sundry to up their Berba bid to whatever it was that Spurs wanted after seemingly YEARS of trying to fudge off a few million here or there.

More of the same please!

kip

Aug 2, 2011
why watch ssn when anything of any interest to me will be reported here within seconds?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Last window i did the transfer deadline drinking game with a few others. However we adapted it and drew out 4 prem teams each as 'bonus' teams.

We agreed that ANY transfer from your bonus team was a shot. We obviously massivly misjudged this as we also decided any brighton signing was a shot.

In 30 frantic minutes I had 3 Brighton signings, and about 8 transfers from my 'bonus' teams.

I was then sick on myself.

Jollop

Feb 13, 2012
Last window i did the transfer deadline drinking game with a few others. However we adapted it and drew out 4 prem teams each as 'bonus' teams.

We agreed that ANY transfer from your bonus team was a shot. We obviously massivly misjudged this as we also decided any brighton signing was a shot.

In 30 frantic minutes I had 3 Brighton signings, and about 8 transfers from my 'bonus' teams.

I was then sick on myself.

HA HA that's quality!!!

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
"Working" with NSC open ALL day... Then 6-a-side in the evening. Will be back in time for the last hour or so...

Exciting times.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
In the day just chilling then i've got an away game so by the time i'm back at my house i'll have missed the 11PM deadline. Gutted!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I wonder what colour Natalie Sawyer will be sporting tomorrow. Last time it was a fantastic yellow number and she looked DEVINE.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'll be blogging it , SSN on in the background , Twitter Feed and NSC on too - may do the odd Chocolate biscuit run but that would be about it.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Monitoring Twitter at work, then I've playing football at 8pm so I'll catchup with what I've missed when I get home about 9.30pm

Heading into the post office town to collect my Graduation photos which have finally arrived after 2 months of waiting...then jump on the sofa and watch as much SSN as possible!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
probably have SSN on in the background.....

... while I manage to delete MORE fuckin SPREADSHEETS, watch my attachments go all wonky and fill my BIN up with failed PRINTOUTS :rant:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Working, but as it's in my own back room i'll have the BBC/SS site up in the background keeping tabs.

Love deadline day, so much craziness packed into 24 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here