Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing this weekend if you're not going to the Prince Albert?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Gary Nelson said:
If your refering to the music then fair enough but if its about the meet up then Im tempted to meet a few more people but the site does get a bit boring with threads such as 'shall i have sex tonight' 'my bird has dumpred me what shall i do?' etc....
Maybe Im getting old at 25 and dont really have time for the 16-22 year old sense of humour

If your old at 25 then at 38 I am grave-dodging! Some of the 'childish' threads on here are a breath of fresh air for me. I spend my work time mainly in the company of people to whom work is not just everything, it's the only thing. Classics like safeway's 'is my ex-girlfriend a slut?' thread keep me alive in this place.

Sadly I can't get to the meet-up (out to dinner at a friends place) but I'm sure I won't be missed as I haven't got close to a thousand posts yet.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
BrightonBird said:
Ahhh don't worry - you'll see me and think better of it.

May well choose to wear my vodka specs!

I think overall the board for me, was far more interesting in 2001. Not because of the championship but just the general contribution.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Erm ... Where is the Prince Albert ? I don't get out much you see.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hope you all have a great time, I shall probably be in Orpington during the day and will hopefully be back in Brighton in time to see who gets voted off Pop Idol.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
dwayne said:
going to Attica dan. Will look out for Egg

Attica is pretty good although I kinda grew tired of those smaller more upmarket type clubs a while back, didnt really think they were worth the £ and found myself having a better time at the less pretentious more underground places where you can just get nutted and have a laugh with your mates. Have been to The Cross a couple of times recently, and a place called neighbourhood off Ladbroke Grove, both recommended and full of lovely ladies.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Hope you all have a good time, wish I was there, but am off to France and Belguim for the day for beer and fags.

Typical, will be there next time though promise.

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Hope you all have a good time, wish I was there, but am off to France and Belguim for the day for beer and fags.

Typical, will be there next time though promise.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I will get to one one day!! I'm going to a work mates engagement party so a few workmates are going so should be good. Have fun:drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brovian said:
will hopefully be back in Brighton in time to see who gets voted off Pop Idol.

Easy 10 would like you to text him the result, if that's ok?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
f*** me. I know Japanese working hours are harsh but making you work early Sunday morning twice in one day? Bastards!

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
xmas job

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Well, thanks to those tossers working on the track between Brighton & Three Bridges, I spent my Saturday evening as follows :

5:15-5:45 pm - Bus to Brighton Station
6:05-7:30 pm - train to Fareham, stuck behind stopping train all the way.
F****** Hell, 1.5 hours to Fareham ! Missed train connection to Winchester.
7:30-8:15 pm - waiting at Fareham for next train to Reading ( I could have stayed in Brighton & caught this train when it left B'ton at 7:00pm
8:15-9:20 pm - Train to Reading. Missed train connection at Reading.
9:20-10.15 pm - waiting at Reading for train to Newbury. Thought about going for a drink but was getting too pissed off to care one way or t'other.
10:15-10:45 pm - Train to Newbury.

Got home about 11.00 pm, stone cold sober, cold and fed up.

Watched rest of premiership and went to bed in a very bad mood.

Still, at least some people had a good night, eh !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here