Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing this weekend if you're not going to the Prince Albert?

I hope everyone who goes to the meet up has a great time. I would like to be there but can't quite be arsed, however I'm sure you will just about manage to have a top time without me lumbering about muttering bullshit.

So what are people who aren't going doing this weekend (or what are you doing this weekend apart from the Prince Albert?) I'm going to see Blur in Manchester with a lass I used to live with tonight, going to Rotherham-Walsall tomorrow, going to check out some hip hop/funk/jazz acts tomorrow night and Sunday I'll just see how it goes.

Sweet.

xx

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
night in tonight.

Shopping on the Kings road 2mora

West end clubbing 2mora night.

Sunday, gym and cinema

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Got a fancy dress 30th birthday party with my "Real" mates!

Where you going clubbing Dwayne? Have you been to that new club called Egg yet?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
chemical brother said:

So what are people who aren't going doing this weekend (or what are you doing this weekend apart from the Prince Albert?) I'm going to see Blur in Manchester with a lass I used to live with tonight,

Firstly i'm getting new 'Orangetastic' specs to read your post & 2nd i'm changing your font colour so i don't have to wear said specs anymore....

Actually amongst the 'Orangeness' assualting me in this thread is a very good point.. BLUR of which i'm going to see at Brixton Academy on Wednesday night..fuckin quality band!

Aside from that, am going up to Birmingham to oversee a de-rig of some exhibition stands at the BBC Good Food Show..
work, work, work....

but am off boarding in Breuil in Italy from Thursday...AVE IT..!

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Queen musical is quality, went to see it at the beginning of the year.

Not sure if gonig tomorrow night, not sure I can bothered with the mulitple idiots that post on here

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Albion Dan said:
Got a fancy dress 30th birthday party with my "Real" mates!

Where you going clubbing Dwayne? Have you been to that new club called Egg yet?
Yeah we all have mates dan or are you just stupid:p :drink: :drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gary Nelson said:
Queen musical is quality, went to see it at the beginning of the year.

Not sure if gonig tomorrow night, not sure I can bothered with the mulitple idiots that post on here
Just shows you have no sense of humor whats so ever:salute:

Re: Re: What are you doing this weekend if you're not going to the Prince Albert?

Rowdey said:
Actually amongst the 'Orangeness' assualting me in this thread is a very good point.. BLUR of which i'm going to see at Brixton Academy on Wednesday night..fuckin quality band!

Too right, can't believe I've waited this long to see 'em. Should be a top night. Do you know who's supporting them? I heard it was Adrian Sherwood but haven't read anything official to confirm.

By the way if you got the limited edition Trainspotting box set you would have got a pair of orange specs perfect for reading orange writing, you can probably still get them on ebay and you get a limited edition lighter as well. Back of the net.

xx

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I will be using chemical substances to subtly alter sections of my brain chemistry on Saturday night. Not exactly largin' it, more sort of middlin' it. That's what happens when you're in your mid thirties!

If I was in Brighton I'd come along, but I'm not. I hope everyone who goes has a nice time, and is able to both dry off after the game, and celebrate a win!

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
berkshire seagull said:
Just shows you have no sense of humor whats so ever:salute:
If your refering to the music then fair enough but if its about the meet up then Im tempted to meet a few more people but the site does get a bit boring with threads such as 'shall i have sex tonight' 'my bird has dumpred me what shall i do?' etc....
Maybe Im getting old at 25 and dont really have time for the 16-22 year old sense of humour

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but not as stupid as moi:lolol:
Thats ashame as we have had our ups and downs on the reading site etc and you will notice some man winding up on the palace site called bha fc which is moi.:lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Gary Nelson said:
If your refering to the music then fair enough but if its about the meet up then Im tempted to meet a few more people but the site does get a bit boring with threads such as 'shall i have sex tonight' 'my bird has dumpred me what shall i do?' etc....
Maybe Im getting old at 25 and dont really have time for the 16-22 year old sense of humour
O.k i'll take that back,but im 30 and lifes how you make it so trott along and act stupid like the rest of us and im sure you will have a great night.:smokin: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here