Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you currently doing right now?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I'm looking at my swollen fingers which occurred last night whilst playing in a league match, need to go hospital to see if they're broke or not.. :shrug:

I'm a goal keeper by the way.

And better than Mr Poke :)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
At work looking out the window and watching pretty Czech office girls in mini skirts pass by.....whilst trying to understand what the feck several Indians are saying on a troubleshooting conf call

Sep 1, 2011
At work looking out the window and watching pretty Czech office girls in mini skirts pass by.....whilst trying to understand what the feck several Indians are saying on a troubleshooting conf call

Thinking of prague next month myself for my bday

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I drove into Brighton at 8.30 and was in front of a small queue in Queens Rd Brighton shop to buy Palace and Leeds tickets for friends only to be told that they did not have enough points . So back home making soup and keep checking this site for Albion info about every half hour. I am addicted. It is a constant moving news letter with some like minded people .

Can someone please explain the points business, ta? Been abroad for yonks and am right out of touch.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
On my day off, watching Dave and attempting to update my CV for a job that I want to apply for (but failing, due to NSC/Dave).

Also should be instructing my solicitor for my house sale and completing all the forms etc.

Really should stop looking at NSC/Dave.

Matrix10

Jun 7, 2011
Bexhill
Watching 6 TV's simultaneously, testing re-furb blu-ray dvd players and continually glancing on here to see if HE has signed yet

:albion2:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Dancing round doing the gaylactico's dance.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Printing out a AA Route planner that will take me from Hove to Ashton Gate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here