Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the shittest Quality Street?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
All you people who hate purple ones, will you bring them to Withdean for me please? :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Those malt toffees are quite a recent addition and absolutely disgusting. I bet they're cheap to make or something.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I always have the long gold sticks left, think they are toffees!!

G

Tokyo Seagull said:
The flat Toffee ones.

It's a right bastard of a job to make sure that you get all the foil out, that's stuck in it.

:p

Absolutely!!!

How many times have I been lifted out of my chair by getting a bit of the foil in my fillings.

Poxy things are only in there so dentists get more work.

Reading this thread has tugged at my heartstrings.

How about a "quality street swap-shop"?

If you all send me the ones that are left in your tin with a note clearly stating which varieties you want in return I will do my best to fulfill your order....

....honest....

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Trufflehound said:
They make them in "crap flavour" now?

No wonder they're not as popular as they used to be.

It's hard to tell with many of them. Although those caramelly barrelly things are pretty snazzy still.

WATF0RD ZERO

Jan 22, 2004
Stoke said:
Absolutely!!!

How many times have I been lifted out of my chair by getting a bit of the foil in my fillings.

Poxy things are only in there so dentists get more work.

Last night i was gently chewing one of those toffee pennys when i found a crunchy bit in the middle and realised it was one of my fillings.

Phoned the dentist this morning and they can only put a temporary filling in until after Xmas.

What is this temporary filling crap other than an excuse to charge you twice :angry: :angry: :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I once made a delightful collage of a multi-coloured otter out of all the Quality Street wrappers left in the tin. It's coat was a glorious, shimmering kaleidescope of vibrant shapes and colours. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a wrapper which was appropriate to do its eye with, so it never quite had that "finishing touch" I was after.

Still, it helped to pass an afternoon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here