Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the odds of ITV showing our replay with Woking??

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

tobemeister6

Jan 15, 2008
Stratford, London
MK are playing Stevenage at home, not really a game worthy of tele, they tend to show non league teams hosting league clubs, as they like the hostile atmosphere you get at the smaller non league games, of the replays Id say ours fits the bill for that quota rather well

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
I'll be surprised if it isn't on. ITV4 screened Leeds in FACup against a non league team last year - Histon?!?

If not ITV then surely ESPN

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
I'll be surprised if it isn't on. ITV4 screened Leeds in FACup against a non league team last year - Histon?!?

If not ITV then surely ESPN
Kettering.

Pretty sure ITV4 get one and ESPN get another?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't they show a game on the FA site?

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
Hope so as wifes birthday that night so got to go out for a meal did suggest a burger and chips in woking but not keen real spoil sport i thought

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If they are showing two games I would be amazed if one of them isn't ours.

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
Did cross my mind but as gus probably feels fa cup not our main priority might let this one go and not serve those papers quite yet although is moaning about boxing day away trip.:p

Ben_WFC

Oct 24, 2010
ESPN have both replays as ITV didn't get rights to show them.

I'm now guessing they will show both the AFC and MK replay instead of ours as ESPN are showing 2 :(

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
ESPN have both replays as ITV didn't get rights to show them.

I'm now guessing they will show both the AFC and MK replay instead of ours as ESPN are showing 2 :(

That sounds odd - are you saying that ITV have the rights to show first games, like Southport vs Wednesday today, but not replays ? Doesn't sound right to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here