Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the chances...

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Of me going into the club shop tomorrow late morning/early afternoon and being able to buy one male and one female new home shirts??

I forgot to pre-order :( Anyone have any idea how many they usually stock??

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
which one is for you?
103.png

PS, do you ever go to the wrestling over in Worthing?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Of me going into the club shop tomorrow late morning/early afternoon and being able to buy one male and one female new home shirts??

I forgot to pre-order :( Anyone have any idea how many they usually stock??

Probably minimal if you want anything larger than "medium"

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
They told me they had loads when i phoned, does anyone that has one know if they are small in size. Normally i go a size up from what i normally take, is that the same this year?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
They told me they had loads when i phoned, does anyone that has one know if they are small in size. Normally i go a size up from what i normally take, is that the same this year?

Yes they are still small in size, I bought the same size as last season and (sadly)measured it against my old shirt - it's the same dimensions though perhaps very slightly longer (and as I put on another thread, I don't think the quality is as good) so stick to going up at least one size.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Go mad, try it on.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Probably minimal if you want anything larger than "medium"

what makes you think that? Two seasons ago all the shirts were available when they advertised they would be. Last season was the same.

I love the fact the people just assume they wont be available even though they havent taken the trouble to find out for themselves.

There are LOADS of shirts in every size, short sleeve and long sleeve. You dont even have to pre order them, I think everyone that actually wants a shirt will get one, just order it on line or go to the shop and buy one, but if you just assume they arent available of course you wont get one, as you havent made the effort to actually buy one.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
what makes you think that? Two seasons ago all the shirts were available when they advertised they would be. Last season was the same.

I love the fact the people just assume they wont be available even though they havent taken the trouble to find out for themselves.

There are LOADS of shirts in every size, short sleeve and long sleeve. You dont even have to pre order them, I think everyone that actually wants a shirt will get one, just order it on line or go to the shop and buy one, but if you just assume they arent available of course you wont get one, as you havent made the effort to actually buy one.

Thanks Brett,

Thanks to your useful post, I will now head for the club shop in full confidence! :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
were they available? thinking of FLAIRING it up by getting the yellow one next time im in brighton

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
it will be one horrific clash with them green trainers when it finally does happen though:eek:

i might get some bright TURQUOISE shorts just to complete the look :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here