Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the chances of getting a ticket for the friendly against spurs?

i think as we get nearer people will start to change their mind and i expect it to be full! but as part of a new supporters club one of the things i would like to suggest to the club is shared s/t for out of sussex people also out of the country ticket which would give overseas fans a couple of games a year and out of sussex fans around 5 games.This would give fans a chance to plan for their trips in advance,i suggest joining supporters groups even if you are out of sussex.We have a member from doncaster and poland in the mid sussex gulls and welcome any albion fans from anywhere!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surprised at how many are not fussed about the OPENING of the stadium, and the FIRST GAME there. Sure, the game itself won't have much meaning, but the occasion will be of MASSIVE importance.

"Were you at the first game, Grandad?"
"I was at the first LEAGUE game, yes lad."
"So...you weren't at the first ever game at the new stadium then?"
".......no."

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Surprised at how many are not fussed about the OPENING of the stadium, and the FIRST GAME there. Sure, the game itself won't have much meaning, but the occasion will be of MASSIVE importance.

"Were you at the first game, Grandad?"
"I was at the first LEAGUE game, yes lad."
"So...you weren't at the first ever game at the new stadium then?"
".......no."

It's personal opinion, of course, but to me the first league game is hugely more significant than some friendly. I can't explain why, it just is, after years of underachieving and being hamstrung by our infrastructure.

I'm not saying I wouldn't go to the Spurs game or anything silly like that, it'll be a great occasion I'm sure, but of the two for me the first league game is bigger.

Let's face it, to true Brighton fans their first game at the AMEX will be special to the individual whenever it is, whether it's July, August, or next year, especially for people for whom this will be the fourth 'home' ground in 14 years.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Well I reckon it will be a sell out, as the good folk of Brighton will want to see history being made.

History has ALREADY been made.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
It's personal opinion, of course, but to me the first league game is hugely more significant than some friendly. I can't explain why, it just is, after years of underachieving and being hamstrung by our infrastructure.

I'm not saying I wouldn't go to the Spurs game or anything silly like that, it'll be a great occasion I'm sure, but of the two for me the first league game is bigger.

Let's face it, to true Brighton fans their first game at the AMEX will be special to the individual whenever it is, whether it's July, August, or next year, especially for people for whom this will be the fourth 'home' ground in 14 years.

tecnically it will be the 5th in 14 years , as we switched one "home" JPT tie against Brentford (Ithink). so fo 1 match Giggin Park was our home ground.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ticket is included in the 1901 package so thats 2900 people there already and possibly your best chance of picking up a ticket, as loads will either be on holiday or "not fussed" and possibly happy to sell the ticket on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here