Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are the chances of getting a ticket for the friendly against spurs?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I want to come back to England this summer for a two week holiday. The plan-until we sold 18,500 season tickets- was to get a ticket for the first game at falmer. I now accept that that was highly ambitious and is probably not going to happen. However, I only come back to england every couple of years so really, really want to get to see a game at the amex otherwise I'll have to wait until 2013.

So, what are the chances of a non season ticket holder, who hasn't bought a ticket since xmas 2006 getting one for the spurs friendly? Or-home or away- for whoever we get in the league cup? Is there a realistic chance or will I be shit out of luck?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well, if the reaction on this board is a accurate barometer, its not a big club and a disappointing friendly and most people wont bother. quite easy i reckon if you get in as soon as the tickets released.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
69.3978% give or take 0.4287%

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I should imagine there will be at least 18,000 tickets available on the day for that underwhelming fixture. Rumours that the club are doing a 'buy one get sixteen free' deal on tickets for the game have yet to be substantiated.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if you cant get one, pm me and I will get one for you as part of the Nort Stand Ruffian brigade

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Until the club announce arrangements it's impossible to tell, but with quite a few season ticket holders away on holiday on the first saturday of kids summer holidays I would imagine you will get one from someone.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
16k I believe

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I'm in the same boat but can't make it back till the 8th. Praying for a home draw in the league cup.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
...and there was me thinking that July 30th would be rammed full. Just goes to show how wrong you can be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here