Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are live TV games?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I know I could probably look this up somewhere, but I'll get the fastest response here...

What games have Sky earmarked for us being on telly? Do we know yet?

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Cant see any on the sky sports schedule that goes up to the 16th Jan. There are a couple of football league games earmarked but which matches they are are unconfirmed.

Mon 29 Nov
Tues 21 Dec

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hmmm. Thanks.

I thought every club had to have one in the first half of the season, or did I make that up? If so, perhaps one of those mystery dates'll be us?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
29 November is free? We play Ipswich on the 27th. Sky had better not f*ck around with that one. A trip up to Ipswich on the train is a lot easier on the weekend.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We've been on TV once this season already I'd be surprised if we are on again before january.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
lets hope we are not on sky for the last game of the season in a must win to avoid relegation.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
lincs seagull said:
lets hope we are not on sky for the last game of the season in a must win to avoid relegation.

If that is the situation then we will definately be on TV. All the Championship games are moved to 1.30pm kick-offs on the Sunday, giving Sky the opportunity to televise all the key games.

Don't foget that we'll be on before then, when we get drawn against Man Utd in the FA Cup in January

:clap2: :clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
hiney said:
If that is the situation then we will definately be on TV. All the Championship games are moved to 1.30pm kick-offs on the Sunday, giving Sky the opportunity to televise all the key games.

Don't foget that we'll be on before then, when we get drawn against Man Utd in the FA Cup in January

Then again when we get Arsenal in the 4th Round.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
hiney said:

ahh yes the dream of course lets hope

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here