Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What animal would you most like to be?

I'd go for a duck. Not just cos it would be sick being able to walk, swim AND fly but think of the lifestyle.

Rape, orgies, necrophilia, homosexuality and ultra-violence... all in a day's work for your common drake.

What about you punks?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'd go for a duck. Not just cos it would be sick being able to walk, swim AND fly but think of the lifestyle.

Rape, orgies, necrophilia, homosexuality and ultra-violence... all in a day's work for your common drake.

What about you punks?

... and very nice with a fruity piquant sauce. I reckon cats have it best, they can go pretty much anywhere and don't have to do very much.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah I'd be a cat. Do whatever you want, when you want, and still get waited on hand and foot.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think being a dolpin would be quite good fun... or a Hawksbill Turtle - they are fantastic!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A White Tiger

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
A fox in the box.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
An uber fly.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
A seagull of course...same benefits as a duck but being harder with more shagging and being able to target-squirt buckets of noxious shit on Selhurst.

¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2609448 said:

What about you punks?

You would eventually mate for life, while occasionally having your missus gang-raped by single males, occasionally to death. Then (if she lived through it) you'd be raising kids that you are clueless to know who's they actually are.
Shot at and eaten by humans, like me, who would find you delicious (there's a first!)

Cat - only hunts for fun because it's fed and revered, free rent, sleep all day and whenever you like, sunbathe, shag but don't raise the kids - and sometimes gets to eat duck.

You would eventually mate for life, while occasionally having your missus gang-raped by single males, occasionally to death. Then (if she lived through it) you'd be raising kids that you are clueless to know who's they actually are.
Shot at and eaten by humans, like me, who would find you delicious (there's a first!)

Sorry to go all David Attenborough on yo' ass but ducks (or Mallards anyway) do not pair for life, nor do they help with raising of young.

Plus I'd live in Falmer Pond away from all those nasty murdering, chanting hoolies............oh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here