Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What an absolute BELLEND

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Didn't Bellotti make similar comments about us?

Keep protesting Leeds, if you can really say 100% that Bates doesn't have the club at heart then go for it!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Naturally I am talking about Ken Bates:

BBC Sport - Leeds chairman Ken Bates hits out at 'moron' protestors

Anyone protesting about his ownership is apparently "a moron". I hope someone PUNCHES him soon.

I saw him get a full pint of lager thrown all over him outside a pub in the new kings rd the day after we won the cup in 1997, there was a lot of bad feeling over the way he treated matthew harding, I can remember one of his schoolboy error PR blunders when he complained in the newspapers that " hardings drinking in the directors suite post match is becoming embarrassing", like that's going to smear him in the eyes of the average football fan:lolol:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Anyone who switches teams at the drop of a hat to pursue 'business' aims is not a football
fan in my opinion.

The complete opposite end of the spectrum to Lord Sir Bloom.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I saw him get a full pint of lager thrown all over him outside a pub in the new kings rd the day after we won the cup in 1997, there was a lot of bad feeling over the way he treated matthew harding, I can remember one of his schoolboy error PR blunders when he complained in the newspapers that " hardings drinking in the directors suite post match is becoming embarrassing", like that's going to smear him in the eyes of the average football fan:lolol:
He may have been Chelsea but Harding was a legend. He built a brand new sports gym for Downlands school which is where his twin sons went (a few years after me!). :clap2: :clap2:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He may have been Chelsea but Harding was a legend. He built a brand new sports gym for Downlands school which is where his twin sons went (a few years after me!). :clap2: :clap2:
i once managed to wangle tickets for me and a mate in the directors box at loftus rd for a midweek qpr v chelsea game, we were in the qpr side of the box but i managed to high five harding when we scored the winner, and got scolded by the qpr chairman for innappropriate behaviour in the directors box !

Jan 30, 2008
i once managed to wangle tickets for me and a mate in the directors box at loftus rd for a midweek qpr v chelsea game, we were in the qpr side of the box but i managed to high five harding when we scored the winner, and got scolded by the qpr chairman for innappropriate behaviour in the directors box !
and now you have a 1901 membership ???

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I think just about everybody in football whether a fan or club employee has known for years that Bates is a prize prick with only his own interests at heart.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think just about everybody in football whether a fan or club employee has known for years that Bates is a prize prick with only his own interests at heart.

Apart from Mr. k Bates that is

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Anyone who switches teams at the drop of a hat to pursue 'business' aims is not a football
fan in my opinion.

The complete opposite end of the spectrum to Lord Sir Bloom.

Totally this.
And it's High Admiral Air & Field Marshall Dr Lord Sir Bloom to you, matey!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
whats this inside out thing at the bottom of the article

... and why do the hyperlinks from this, and the 'Leeds bans BBC' link on the page result in '404, Page not found' errors? Something legal going on?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
And it's High Admiral Air & Field Marshall Dr Lord Sir Bloom to you, matey!
Has he not been crowned King yet? This country is a f***ing joke.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here