Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
you are 22 years old

i am 31

Still got no bloody hair though:angry:

33057 Seagull

May 22, 2004
Over the border in Southwick
***You are 21 years old*** Not bad since I am 48, but then I did not look too out of place at the Rancid gig at Brighton Dome last night. (Although sat & was the coat minder for Atilla & another mate, not venturing into the mosh pit, once).

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
33057 Seagull said:
***You are 21 years old*** Not bad since I am 48, but then I did not look too out of place at the Rancid gig at Brighton Dome last night. (Although sat & was the coat minder for Atilla & another mate, not venturing into the mosh pit, once).

Good gig though. I was at the front in the pit though.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
24 and I'm really 41

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
You Are 19 Years Old

cake.jpg

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
According to that, I act 31, but I'm really 37.

Also, those questions were worded appallingly for f***ing thick stupid ignorant Americans - a lower grade of human specimen. Half of them didn't apply to me at all. Perhaps I am only 15 after all.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You are 28 years old, not bad at 41, though I think voting for the White Stripes might have helped...the alternatives were awful.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
You Are 23 Years Old

cake.jpg

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what\'s to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You\'ve had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You\'ve been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What Age Do You Act?

http://www.blogthings.com:80/whatagequiz/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here