Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What about a 14 minute minute stand up and applause?

What about the Albion fans singing "stand up for the 14 years" on the 14th minute would be nice to get the whole ground joining in.
Could have a Petrov style minute with all standing, singing or just clapping,when the guy sitting next to you asks why this is done you can explain the 14 years of waiting for our own ground again.
Would be a nice reality check for a few and a way of getting the less vocal fans to take part in more than gosbts. Would help the new fans feel a little more linked to our past.:rolleyes:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The campaign is done and dusted; we were successful; well done us. Can't we just get on with supporting the team now?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a very strange suggestion. Might have been apt for the first game I suppose, but now? Seriously?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I like the OPs sentiment, but we don't want to end up harping on about the past all the time like Liverpool fans!

I think that there's a lot of people in south yorkshire police and elsewhere who would have been very pleased if Liverpool fans hadn't been "harping on about the past". I think they have every right to and justice would never have been done if they hadn't. They've been disgracefully slurred and I, for one, can't stand the narro-minded view that they are somehow pleading victim status. They were deliberately character assassinated by the establishment at the time to cover their own backs and I applaud every one of them who has stood up against it for so long.

*gets down off soapbox*

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
What about the Albion fans singing "stand up for the 14 years" on the 14th minute would be nice to get the whole ground joining in.
Could have a Petrov style minute with all standing, singing or just clapping,when the guy sitting next to you asks why this is done you can explain the 14 years of waiting for our own ground again.
Would be a nice reality check for a few and a way of getting the less vocal fans to take part in more than gosbts. Would help the new fans feel a little more linked to our past.:rolleyes:

Aren't you normally leaving about the 14 minute mark?

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

Never used it before..... Ignore user.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could have a Petrov style minute with all standing, singing or just clapping,when the guy sitting next to you why this is done I can explain because of me - I organised this
Fixed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here