(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Lets do it all again at West Ham, except you bha.fatboy :lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Yoda said:
Damn! Make's me wish I'd got in touch with you guys before the weekend now to meet up in town. :down:

We would have let you if you had not gloated about your accomodation :p :lolol: Am sure Virgirlo will do a repeat trip for west ham though :clap2:

Danny Seagulls mate

You don't want some tongue action with Virgs do you so we can be taunted as a gay and lesbian club :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Lets do it all again at West Ham, except you bha.fatboy :lolol: :lolol:

You mean you don't want me to go :nono: :nono: :nono: guess I will have to sell all the tickets then :p

Do some work mate ;)

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
So a repeat of Newcastle for the 13th? I am up for that and will have my russian friend with me this time!!! (Yes the one from FYEO!);)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Well bha.fatboy will be there then anything Russian for him................time to invite danny seagulls mate then......go get her virgs:clap2: :clap2:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
DBS said:
Well bha.fatboy will be there then anything Russian for him................time to invite danny seagulls mate then......go get her virgs:clap2: :clap2:

???

am sure the russian will be up for bha.fatboy, but i am just going to enjoy my birthday treat i have been promised!!! :p

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bha.fatboy said:
Oh yes, nearly forgot that Virgirlo did indeed get her tongue down her friends throat and from the smile afterwards must have enjoyed it.

Has to be rug munching for the camera's next time Virgs :eek:

Gutted I missed it FB, you bufoons, the lot of you.

Where you drinking b4 WH, btw? I'm out clubbing night before til 7am, so might not make a pre-game beer, but would be good to hook up.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
eastlondonseagull said:
Gutted I missed it FB, you bufoons, the lot of you.

Where you drinking b4 WH, btw? I'm out clubbing night before til 7am, so might not make a pre-game beer, but would be good to hook up.

yeah,

where are we drinking lads? :drink:
and chez, you owe me a couple of drinks, plus my birthday special!!!!
:blush:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Birthday special eh Virgs, at this rate you will go through the whole of NSC:lolol: :lolol:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
DBS said:
Birthday special eh Virgs, at this rate you will go through the whole of NSC:lolol: :lolol:

birthday special - as in a nice tacky cocktail...you are giving me a bad name DBS!!! :glare:

:angel:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Fatboy has always lied about his age he is older than he looks iam sure...........there is no way his only 31 must be at least 36:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here